Drifting down into Miami

--Counting Crows, Miami

316MarlinsPreview.jpg

Her Majesty, the Queen, is a pretty nice babe

And I'd like to take her down to St. Petersburg someday

--John Mellencamp, Mr. Bellows

316DevilRaysPreview.jpg

Going back to Houston, do the hot dog dance,

Going back to Houston, to get me some pants...

--Beck, Lord Only Knows

316AstrosPreview.jpg

18 teams down, 12 more to go. Before I go any further, I'm going to address why I'm uploading exclusively to BBSC right now. My plan is to get done with v1's for all 30 teams and upload them individually (so everybody has a chance to use them), but when I do the v2's, I'd like to consolidate the set as much as possible so I can upload either one file or a few files here and at other sites. Sounds sort of convoluted, but I've got a good rhythm going, and the better I do on these, the less I have to do on the v2's.

Comments?

If only we didn't have to wait so long for BBSC to actually post them. :(

I'd almost prefer that you didn't tell us that they were done until we could actually get our hands on them. It's cruel to tease us that way with these great uniforms, only for us to then find that they're unavailable.....

not to take away from Moser's thread (really great work again -BTW), but i upload my stuff there as well. of course mvpmods is my priority, but i get a few more extra hits there on my stuff. hey it's cool when people use your stuff. first thing is MAAAN it takes forever to get them on there, and then dload stats aren't in real time either. i like to check them to see if it's even worth the bother, one day a uni will be @ like 2 dloads then the next like 70! weird. the guys over there are really cool, and some of them do great stuff, (check out jamcadbury's thread he'll shoot you a link for his oedited ballpark in arlington- hot), but they only upload and download (which is why i offer stuff there) at their site. kinda weird, oh well i guess loyalty plays a factor into it. anyways i think the person who approves the files is in japan or something and for whatever reason the uploaded files are added reeeeeal slow.

My problem with that site is, it says I am behind a firewall, so in order to download, I have to put down my firewall, which in my opinion is a no no. No site should make you put down your firewall in order to download from it.

true. and some weird *** pop upd that get through firefox and ie. haven't found any spyware from there though.

yeah, I took some time w/my last preview too http://www.mvpmods.com/modules/Downloads/i...rdspreview.jpeg

btw - Moser...why not just upload here? You have some loyalties to BBSC?

Yes, I do have some loyalties to BBSC, going back at least 3-4 years (back when I was doing High Heat add-ons). They're a bit slow, but they've been around forever and I trust their servers most. Still, I haven't forgotten about MVP Mods, and I guess if you all really want me to, I'll upload the v1's I have done sometime this weekend to this site...

Archived