Total Classics 2005 Bug Report

itjit

Has anyone found this problem? I tried to encode the Cleveland Indians to install Sandmans latest unis and instead of loading the Indian unis, it closes the MVP Studio. I am using version 1.5 of the studio. The other teams tested seem to be fine, just the Indians.

Has anyone found this problem? I tried to encode the Cleveland Indians to install Sandmans latest unis and instead of loading the Indian unis, it closes the MVP Studio. I am using version 1.5 of the studio. The other teams tested seem to be fine, just the Indians.

yup i believe i had the exact same problem. I fixed it in phase 2.

Fuzz - After taking with stecropper today and finding out how to have multiple installs, I finally installed Total Classics today. It looks great! Like last year, I went back to my senior year in high school and for my first game played '78 Red Sox vs. '78 Yankees.

On the graphic that showed up at the start of the game (the one that shows the two team names and their records), I noticed that for the Red Sox, it said "1978 Brooklyn Red Sox".

When did they move to Brooklyn? :lol:

Fuzz - After taking with stecropper today and finding out how to have multiple installs, I finally installed Total Classics today. It looks great! Like last year, I went back to my senior year in high school and for my first game played '78 Red Sox vs. '78 Yankees.

On the graphic that showed up at the start of the game (the one that shows the two team names and their records), I noticed that for the Red Sox, it said "1978 Brooklyn Red Sox".

When did they move to Brooklyn? :lol:

fixed. thanks bro.

Another Face Update

So AlexTony kept telling me he didn't have Rizzuto in his facepack. I kept thinking he was kidding or something because I looked in mine and it was there. Then I got another letter this morning so I looked this time in the ZIPED folder and I found that not only was Rizzuto not there, but there were doubles in the bonus face folders. I deleted ONE of the doubles and they all disappeared, I never saw anything like that. Is that a virus? What would do that? I scanned the thing for viruses and the computer told me none were there.

Anyway, I made a new zip file from scratch step by step testing to see what it looked like inside and now I have a file that seems to be over a megabyte smaller and has more faces in it. I uploaded it to the site and am calling it version 1c.

Does anybody understand what I'm writing here well enough to explain to me how/why that happened? I'm not on my home machine now, I never had this problem at home.

Did the file get corrupted in the upload or download??? I'm so baffled by this.

I really like this project and I appreciate the hard work you're doing. I'm looking forward to the next phases.

I found a small error in the 1927 NY Yankees lineup. Their lineup follows the uniform numbers. Combs, Koenig, Ruth, Gehrig then Meusel and Lazzeri. Wilcy Moore should also be a reliever eventhough he won 19 games and pitched 213 innings. He only started 12 games. He's hard to give a role to. Baseball-Reference considers him the closer. http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/NYY/1927.shtml

Here is a site with some good info, lineups and rotations for some top teams. http://www.baseballlibrary.com/baseballlib...tures/topteams/

peterbernard,

Just checked out the '62 Mets .............. I think it probably is the Gil Hodges face of 611 that is causing the crash. Unfortunately that is what I sent to FuzZ. So it can easily be corrected by either installing the Gil Hodges face or reassigning that face number to something that is valid in ones models.big file.

My Fault - Thus my apology,

Don

Archived