Shea Nite V2 Uploaded

Renegade44

Renegade:

For starters, great job bud! Shea Stadium really looks awesome.

Now, I've been able to catch a couple of bugs/small errors in your v2.0 Nite version:

1) The Verizon Wireless ad located just off of the CF disappears if a player gets relatively close to it. I was able to recreate this error in at least 5 different instances.

Check it out:

DisappearingVerizonSign.jpg

2) Both ads located in the foul lines are a little off position and thus, they are blocking the distance markers on both LF and RF. These ads were correctly located in your day version. I'm including screenshots of the Ameriquest ad, located on the LF wall.

Nite Version:

NiteVersion.jpg

Day Version:

DayVersion.jpg

Hopefully you'll be able to fix this 2 bugs/small errors in no time.

Keep up the good work!.

Regards,

D24

yeah ill be able to fix them, reason the foul line is like that in nite version is that i had to completely create whats down there meaning the retired numbers and the D&D and as most know this game does not take a liking to stuff that wasnt origionally there. we are out of luck on the verizon ad, i can completely remove it or leave it but i cant stop it from disappearing. Ill fix the foul line no problem though

on a side note, I just uploaded V3 of day.

I was thinking about the problem with the HR apple... I don't know much about modding the stadiums, but if you were going to remove the Verizon ad, would it be possible to make it look like the hat and place it directly in front of the apple, so that it would hide the apple and would make it look like the apple came from the hat?

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for version 3 too, I cant find it. I also looked on baseballsimcentral. In fact, I don't see any day version stadium(under your name) on Mvpmods at all, except the one for the norflok tides.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived