Shea Day 2005 Version 1

Renegade44

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed how for the third year in a row, EA has failed to put the famous "7" train subway stop between the jumbotron and the right field corner? Is it impossible to have that added in? I saw a picture on this thread that shows the a fairly good portion of it. Is there anyway to add that in?? Great work thus far BTW, on what you guys are showcasing here.

Has anyone noticed how for the third year in a row, EA has failed to put the famous "7" train subway stop between the jumbotron and the right field corner? Is it impossible to have that added in? I saw a picture on this thread that shows the a fairly good portion of it. Is there anyway to add that in?? Great work thus far BTW, on what you guys are showcasing here.

ding ding ding....i knew something looked wrong in shea but couldnt figure it out....also they have no backround for it....just a couple of trees and cars....they have a whole picnic area and in the backround you can see the verrazano bridge....not that its a hige deal but it makes it look bad in the backround. Dont forget the tomato graden in the Mets bullpen lol.

The Verrazanno bridge I think is a bit to far away to see from Flushing. I think the bridge you are referring to is the Triborough bridge which resembles the Verrazanno somewhat.

BTW, great job on Shea!

they have a whole picnic area and in the backround you can see the verrazano bridge....

The Verrazanno bridge I think is a bit to far away to see from Flushing. I think the bridge you are referring to is the Triborough bridge which resembles the Verrazanno somewhat.

That would be two wrong answers!!!! The bridge that is visible from Shea stadium is the Whitestone Bridge that crosses over from the Bronx. The Verrazano Narrows Bridge connects Brooklyn with Staten Island (and nowhere close to Shea, as a matter of fact it's about a 30 minute drive on the Belt Parkway and Van Wyck from the Verrazano to Shea). The Triborough Bridge is west of Shea and connects the Bronx, Manhattan, and Queens. If the Triborough were visible, so would LaGuardia.

That would be two wrong answers!!!! The bridge that is visible from Shea stadium is the Whitestone Bridge that crosses over from the Bronx. The Verrazano Narrows Bridge connects Brooklyn with Staten Island (and nowhere close to Shea, as a matter of fact it's about a 30 minute drive on the Belt Parkway and Van Wyck from the Verrazano to Shea). The Triborough Bridge is west of Shea and connects the Bronx, Manhattan, and Queens. If the Triborough were visible, so would LaGuardia.

And, after all that, it's still not in the game. Sigh. Really, I'd just love to see the huge U-Haul sign way beyond center field. And the chop shops around the parking lot. And very definately the seven stop...

But I think it'd all be pretty impossible to mod.

oh i never played a game at shea yet in my game i was gonna wait till i dowloaded this mod when it was done but i just expected the EA had just filled up the whole stadium sorry bout that one

SEE IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW I ONLY PLAY AT PNC AND PARKS OF THAT SORT SORRY BOUT THAT

Archived