Songs for MVP

basballfanatik9

I'm currently getting a whole bunch of baseball songs, and then I'm going to upload it so people can use it, if you want to recommend some songs, please do.

Songs Already Included

Atlanta Braves Fight Song

The Natural Theme

Red Sox Song

Boston Red Sox Song (Bean Town Bashers)

For Boston, Red Sox

Welcome To The Jungle (Gange's intro music)

Centerfield (put me in coach)

Enter Sandman (Mo Rivera's intro music)

Yankees Mambo

Who Killed Tangerine (It's not over)

If you want some more songs, just post them in here.

How do you change the song title's in jukebox?

I put The Killers in over Trail of Dead but can't work out how to change the name of it?

For some reason 'Somebody told me' works well in the game, thought you'd like to know

I don't know, I guess you'll have to ask the person who "told" you that. I think smart88 made a thread on how to change the song title, artist name, and album name.

Remember in the '98+'96 WS,when Yankee fans would mock that?

No I don't, but I do remeber the Cubs fans making fun of it 2 years ago in the play-offs.

Another suggestion: Crazy Train by Ozzy. It's Chipper Jones' song and everyone loves it when it's played when he bats at Turner Field.

Remember in the '98+'96 WS,when Yankee fans would mock that?

Oh my god, this is the first, and I mean first, Yankee fan thing that I've found funny. The tomahawk chop was the most idiotic fan-related action (including the Raiders' spikes, naked bodypainting when it's -10 out, throwing the ball back at Wrigley) that I ever saw.

Kudos to everyone involved in the Anti-chop movement.

And, not that you need any more Sox stuff, but Dirty Water is played at Fenway after every win. And is just an all-around great song.

Archived