Mets Concept - My First Attempt

Klydefrog

This is my first mod attempt so c+c appreciated.

I decided that since the mets shouldn't have added black to their uni's I would get rid of it. I have 4 home, 3 road, a spring and a st patty's uni. The concept is pretty simple/traditional. The only major change is the font of NEW YORK on the road uni's. Also brought back the snow white cap from the late 90's.

screen.jpg

jerseys.gif

Mets logo looks too big as it touches the buttons above it and below it

Well, these are 'concepts' after all. I guess he can mess around with the size of the lettering if he wants to.

IMHO, it doesn't look bad at all on his preview.

I agree. And finally, a green st. pattys day uniform. You are my new best friend.

When are you going to release em and are they compatible with Fuzzy's studio?

well, you just made golden's season i believe! looks really good, have you done this before? i guess i agree w/ yammer a little on this one. the top of the logo looks good but you may want to shrink the mets script down JUST a little so it doesn't lay on top of the lower button. it'll look more realistic and eliminate some of the pasted on look. all in all really nice job.

i'm not understanding. w/ fuzz studio you can import any bmap u or f fsh into the appropriate slots, it may be a hodgpodge uniform but you can do it. are you talking about the uni selection bmap or what? if you clarify the question , maybe i can answer.

well if you're extracting the fsh w/ fuzz studio it should be creating 4 things in 2 separate folders: 1 uniform portrait (the BMP you're asking about), 1 uniform portriat fsh files in one folder (uniform portraits). in the other folder (uniforms) all the fsh files for uniforms and the the folders for each uniforms that includes all the seperate uniform components. so lets take mets u028o.fsh and f028.fsh. open up the fuzz studio folder and it will have the folder uni_portraits. just scroll through their to find the appropriate one which in this case would be 0007.

anyway i DON"T want to hijack this guys thread. so if you need any help pm me later or something. i may not be around a whole lot in the next couple days, getting ready for finals.

I'm still confused though. I extracted the files and everything is in one folder. How can I tell which one corresponds with which? Can someone just make a list? I appreciate it.

Sorry about that

Home1 - goes with a

Home2 - c

Home3 - i

Home4 - m

Away1 - b

Away2 - d

Away3 -j

Spring - o

St Patty- l

I will add this to the readme for v1.1. I am also going to shrink down the "mets" on the home jerseys.

Thanks for the compliments. I am a web design student but am new to the modding scene. I may or may not tackle other teams. I just felt the need to do my team's.

Archived