"Super Joe" Mcewing cyberface

jogar84

Super Joe, former Met utility player and fan and clubhouse favorite, has been in almost every baseball game, but never given the proper respect he deserves with his own face in the game. As a Met fan, i appreciated his hustle, effort, and time he gave to the fans. While others cheered for Piazza, i rooted for the likes of McEwing, Benny Agbayani, and Shawon Dunston. Well, enough sentimental crap, heres a Joe McEwing cyberface coming to a link near you!

joemac5zj.png

Hey, I'm "special," and don't know how to get Joe's face into the game. I followed the directions up 'till the MVPEdit part - that's where I'm a little clueless. Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

By the way, I am a brand new Joe Mcewing fan. So far he's one of the few bright spots the Royals have right now - of course, he's only played in like 7 games so far...but he's still sweet. Peace out.

Hey, I'm "special," and don't know how to get Joe's face into the game. I followed the directions up 'till the MVPEdit part - that's where I'm a little clueless. Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

By the way, I am a brand new Joe Mcewing fan. So far he's one of the few bright spots the Royals have right now - of course, he's only played in like 7 games so far...but he's still sweet. Peace out.

All you have to do is put all the files into you MVP 2005 directory, run install. Make sure that u dont get any errors. Then use MVP edit, go to appearence, next to "face" type in 640. Then export it to your database.

Archived