Search Problem

NYM

I know how when we have to do a search before posting a thread but this doesnt help at all. I lookes up for a forum and i typed exactly what it was called. There came as 46 pages of results and i looked through the first 5 and couldnt find it at all. If its possible you admins and moderators should DELETE all old old topics. This way the search will be more pleasurable for people not stressing looking at 40+ pages. So can it be done?????????????????

I am? Since when? Why wasn't I informed? 8O

(I'm in a good mood. Good mood = jokes. :D )

The search does sometime turn up a lot of results when you only have a foggy idea of what you want to talk about. The search is not perfect. So, DO EXPECT MISTAKES.

P.S. I know a joke when I see one, and the idiot comment above don't sound like a joke to me. Edit it out.

If you only have a vague idea of what you are talking about, then you should expect vague results. Garbage in, garbage out. The search engine isn't someone waiting at a PC to read your mind and show you the thread you want. It's a computer. You tell it to show you every instance of the word "and" when using the search, and it most likely will.

Jeez, what ever happened to having a sense of humour? :|

• 1 month later...

The search does sometime turn up a lot of results when you only have a foggy idea of what you want to talk about. The search is not perfect. So, DO EXPECT MISTAKES.

P.S. I know a joke when I see one, and the idiot comment above don't sound like a joke to me. Edit it out.

Do you see the smilies at the end of his post? Smilies=Joke.

sorry man but it seems that every time I come here, I see a post that interests me because of a problem I may have had or just being something that attracts my attention, so I go and check it out only to have it end with "use the search function"

..and you know how I found this thread? Because I was searching for something that had NOTHING to do with anything in this thread. :roll:

I was just searching Ryan Langerhans(OF Braves you've probably never heard of because there was a thread that had some edits for him) and sure enough I had 146 thread come up. Now I found what I was looking for, but I don't think that Ryan Langerhans' name is in 146 threads. :|

Archived