Mods Mods Mods!!!!!!!!

NYM

Im getting MVP for the PC along with my new video card tuesday. I want to see if I would be a good modder. I know people use somthing called OEdit for stadiums and I dont know what for uniforms. Can someone tell me what I have to download to be able to mod uniforms and Stadiums???

And once im done how do I know that I have them downloaded when Im done?

Again im so psyced to get ready to mod and download mods!!!

So, you say you want to mod? Is that what's happening here? :)

Yea.....I no its harder than making a signature but heres what i figure. I mess around with whatever im doing and them ill get better and better. So can anyone answer my orginal question?

First off you'll need FuzZ MVP Studio 2005 1.5 you can find that in the Tools & Editors then go here " http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...ditor#dldetails " and download EA Graphics Editor this will let you open the FSH files for the uniforms, then get some uniform Templates and just look around the Tools & Editors (BOTH 2004 & 2005 SIDE) and see what else you can use and or need. As for oedit I couldn't tell you were to find it. Good luck

wait never mind....i deleted everything. I was gona download everything before I had MVP but i ddidnt think it would work and of course i didnt :oops:

tuesday i begin my quest for modding!!!

Archived