NCAA Football 2008

Mav3rek

ok, i would buy it but i opnly got ps2 and dont want to spend the money in the game and have it suck because a lot of games that are good on 360/ps3 are terrible on ps2. MLB 07 The Show, MLB 2k7(just some examples)

I actually enjoy it, granted I haven't played since NCAA 05, but I started a Dynasty with North Texas, first game against #8 Oklahoma. I was hanging with them 17-17 going into the 4th Quarter, and then their running back and quarterback just went balls to the wall, and got two quick touchdowns and their D finally showed up and dominated me down the stretch.

Played the 360 Demo. The players and field looked sweet, but the stadium areas and fans looked a little basic, including the people on the sidelines. Looks like they minimized everything off the field to keep the framerate up. This was Michigan vs USC at the Colisseum.

Alot more options at the line of scrimmage to choose this year. I like that. Gameplay seemed pretty good. Only one view though. Couldnt adjust it, but worked well. AI seemed pretty tight on defense in the secondary.

There is no college atmosphere during the game which greatly takes away from it. EA could have done more even if it was just a better crowd audio. The crowd is silly as it jumps up and down all game long. I know this has nothing to do with game play but when I go to play a college game, I expect some type of atmosphere. As far as 360 and HD, definetly get one. You can get a small one if money is limited. An LCD computer monitor will work the HD experience.

Archived