Pitchmen Billy Mays Dead At 50

billymays.jpg

The most famous of baby-boomer TV pitchmen, Billy Mays died on June 28 at the age of 50. Same age as Michael Jackson.

He might be dead, but his image and infomercials should live on.

Fans remember him and wrote this as his last infomercial.

"Billy Mays here for UNEXPECTED DEATH! UNEXPECTED DEATH is the newest sensation that is sweeping the nation. Brought to you by the makers of CELEBRITY OD's and ROCK STAR SUICIDES. UNEXPECTED DEATH first caught my attention with David Carradine a few weeks ago and a few days ago when Michael Jackson tried the product for the first time. UNEXPECTED DEATHTM really works!! Trust me, I know! The first time you try it you'll never have to use it again."

PS: RIP Billy Mays. my thoughts go out to his family

Fans remember him and wrote this as his last infomercial.

"Billy Mays here for UNEXPECTED DEATH! UNEXPECTED DEATH is the newest sensation that is sweeping the nation. Brought to you by the makers of CELEBRITY OD's and ROCK STAR SUICIDES. UNEXPECTED DEATH first caught my attention with David Carradine a few weeks ago and a few days ago when Michael Jackson tried the product for the first time. UNEXPECTED DEATHTM really works!! Trust me, I know! The first time you try it you'll never have to use it again."

Man, if his fans wrote that, I hate to see what his critics wrote! That's a little, um, weird.

Archived