Can Anyone Tell Me Where I Can Get The Manual?

emcnally

Hi everyone

I bought the digital download from gamestop and it didnt come with a manual. I cant figure out how to control the running and the throwing.

thanks for any replies.

I downloaded it there...don't have the manual either...

Throwing is with the right stick towards the base (I only tried in My Player mode).

thats weird, no matter which direction I hold the RS he throws wherever the hell he wants in my player. So far my player is all I've been playing. As for the manual 2k told me they'll have one posted on the website soon. Well I'm very impressed with 2k10 VS 2k9. I gave up on 2k9 all together, 2k10 I'm sure has some problems, but the menu problem isnt there that 2k9 had. It has the live update if they ever solve the CD Key problem.

Pretty much, theres a support person working on the CD Key for me. Hope he can do something cuz the 2k forum is practically worthless. Even people that bought the game from the stores are having problems with the Key. Gamespot sent me a replacement key that happened to be the same one I already have.

Maybe any of you guys could upload the manual? the one for 2k9 was very short so it should be a small file.

Yeah, it would be sweet if somebody could scan the most important pages for us.

Maybe I'll write a mail to gamestop or 2k also...

Yeah, it would be sweet if somebody could scan the most important pages for us.

Maybe I'll write a mail to gamestop or 2k also...

Last year's was just a pdf, so it's even simpler. I am guessing this year's must be as well.

Archived