Sigs

LetsGoOakland

I love that font, BTW...it's the same font I'll be using for my new, hip, Web 2.0 blog. I'll let you guys know when it's done. :D

phillies1.jpg

^playing around with a new concept and background I just bought...kind of in a rush, I'll make another one if you want.

-dan

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that font, BTW...it's the same font I'll be using for my new, hip, Web 2.0 blog. I'll let you guys know when it's done. :D

phillies1.jpg

^playing around with a new concept and background I just bought...kind of in a rush, I'll make another one if you want.

-dan

whoah, that's really nice, love the squiggly arrows.

Dan, you're like in 7th grade right?

Well, if so, the rest of the 7th grade year will suck. Regardless of what you think or say. Same with 8th grade.

Everyone in my school hates junior year in HS because its all about work. I get all my work done in school and since i can ace school i dont have to pay for car insurance..............................

...................but im still paying for the car :evil:

I am in 8th right now...god, it sucks sooo much

lol, i had my first day of school today and I got the intorduction to my ISU - an 11 paragraph essay! I thought philosophy would be easy.

anyways, back to sigs - how do I make it so that part of the sig is the website background? I set the part I want to transparent but it turns out white when I host it.