2k11 Accessories Pack

pena1

File Name: 2k11 Accessories Pack

File Submitter: pena1

File Submitted: 19 Mar 2011

File Updated: 27 Mar 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Peña1's 2k11 Accessories Pack - UPDATE 3.27.11

Hey everybody, this is a new accessories pack for 2k11!

This mod includes:

Real eyes

Fixed eye black

Umpire hats (I will be releasing an umpire pack soon w/ blue, baby blue and black shirts)

TPX Louisville Slugger fully customizable batting gloves

Mizuno cleats - completely re-done

NEW 3n2 Cleats

Mizuno fielding glove - replaces open back design

Akadema Glove - replaces closed back design

Rawlings two tone first basemen glove

Wilson A2000 catchers glove

NEW Under Armour catchers chest protector

2 NEW Under Armour shin guards

UPDATED Marucci Bats - with new color fades and gold labeling

Fixed tape - not much to work with here but now the tape only extends to the top hand.

Updated version of the official baseball by Trues is included as well. A whiter ball is available in version 2.2

eyes.JPG

pack.JPG

pack2.JPG

bats.JPG

Instructions:

1. As always, back up everything

2. I would recommend downloading and using Jonesoft's Mod Enabler. Otherwise extract the global.iff to your MLB 2k11 folder

3. Click yes to copy and replace

Please let me know if there are any problems with this file and

feel free to let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

peña1

Click here to download this file

Thanks fellas! There are still a few things I want to tweak and will be updating this file throughout the year.

basesloaded74 - I've been working on the eyes and glasses and those changes will be included in the next update.

This mod needs two things..

A better dirty ball, perhaps like MLB Dirty Ball . Trues is too yellow and its very cheesy looking when they show the pitcher up close. You can see the yellow too much

secondly , a second version for those who prefer the white ball ( I'm not one of them). I do know its more difficult to see when batting and the ball is coming into a shadow.

Thanks for your great work !

This mod needs two things..

A better dirty ball, perhaps like MLB Dirty Ball . Trues is too yellow and its very cheesy looking when they show the pitcher up close. You can see the yellow too much

secondly , a second version for those who prefer the white ball ( I'm not one of them). I do know its more difficult to see when batting and the ball is coming into a shadow.

Thanks for your great work !

When I upload the complete pack, I will have a version with a white rawlings ball and one that is scuffed a bit. I mostly bumped the red so you can see the seams better ala fyr3wyr3 baseball mod for 2k10. Not really seeing the yellow tint so much. is it showing up in day and night games?

Here is the baseball I made, nice and worn with grass stains. I even smudged the letters

Apparently the MLB can only afford one ball LOL

I've attached the .dds file of the ball if you want it. Or you can make a new one. I was just playing around and learning how to do it. You'll notice its 'yellowish'. I copied the color of a real worn baseball... Turns out, they get yellowish ;)

The one thing I noticed after doing this several times is either the effect is too subtle and its difficult to see it or its too much.

I tried more of a grayish ball but it was hard tell it was worn. I didnt' want to make it too gray though but this kinda turned out too yellow too. But then again, I was in a hurry.

mlb2k112011-03-2713-52-49-86.png

OfficialBaseball.jpg

Official Baseball.dds

top notch work bro, really gr8 job! i thank you for doing this, since the global edits lys in the dds files, is it possible to convert the real eyes patch from last year, that jaleniu made and make it apart of your global?

Just got the eyes finished up man, check it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived