Help With Dl Of Kyleb's Opening Day/spring Training Rosters

thaimexico

I have been dl'ing for years without problems for MVP. (Using MVP13 for last 2 years). No trouble with database downloads of new stats and schedule.

But, this year, I DL'ed, installed the Spring Training Rosters but my last year's rosters still showed up.

Same today when I installed the Opening Day Rosters. Followed Kyleb's instructions for just deleting files from database and installing his new ones. (I did note there was no schedule included).

When I opened what I thought would be MVP 2015 rosters, I had the same ones I used last year, and had been fixing with some trades for this year.

I DIDN'T re-install the game and patches, as there were no instructions to do so. Could that be the prob?

Any help appreciated. I am sure Kyleb's rosters (with new players, etc) are great.

Also, info on a new schedule?

Thx from Thailand.

Most any download has "Support Topic" button link to the upper right side on the actual download page.... no reason to make a separate thread.

And why do guys keep mentioning that there's no schedule with a roster?...... a schedule is a completely different thing.

And asking when a new mod will be available is taboo around here.

I would post your concern in the proper thread.

Most any download has "Support Topic" button link to the upper right side on the actual download page.... no reason to make a separate thread.

And why do guys keep mentioning that there's no schedule with a roster?...... a schedule is a completely different thing.

And asking when a new mod will be available is taboo around here.

I would post your concern in the proper thread.

It's one of my pet peeves around here when people make a separate thread for something when there is no need to make one. it's almost like they think their question will get top priority if it is in a thread all by itself. And I don't get this schedule stuff either. It's like if someone releases an updated uniform for one of the major league teams and you ask how come the updated stadium wasn't included with it.