Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

BallFour

BallFour's Uni Mods

117 posts in this topic

Hmm, alright. I'll take a look at the uniform select file when I get back from work. Now, does it crash before displaying the default uniforms, or does it crash when you try to click and select another uniform from the set?

As for the D-Backs, jefe took care of that one, so I can't help ya there.

The Royals uni select screen issue should be all fixed.

Very odd.... got the fifas.exe command error, but it seemed like it installed.  Computers.... pffffftttt.

well, I got some problems too with the crashing after installing the uniforms...weird

It is very odd.  I didn't realize that they installed to models.big; thought they installed to uniforms.big.  Leave it to program developers.   The same thing happened now with the DBacks uniform (jef's).  Got the fifas.exe error, but they installed and showed up in game.  Just so odd.

Weird. I'm not sure how to override that kinda stuff in fifas.exe or in TiT. That is wayyy above my paygrade. :p

Ya, you've done your part for sure.   It's weird though.  I installed every uniform again over the 2008 uniforms and every thing was fine.  Went to install the D'Backs again and it crashes at the uni select screen.   

Addendum:  changed gears;  I went back to my stable models.big and uniforms.big backups.  This time I installed the uniform selector file separately from the uniforms files for Arizona and it was all stable with good installs.   So now I'll re-install the 29 Ballfour unis and report what happens.   So odd.

Ah! Yeah, that'd be the problem. I developed all my mods on a clean install of MVP 05 with the default uniforms.big

I installed all 29 uniforms and none of them made the game crash.  Picked Arizona again and now it crashes whereas it didn't before.   So, ya, yours are looking all good BallFour.

Addendum:  It's definitely the D'Backs uniform selector.  I installed the 08 uniform selector back over the uniforms.big file and no crash, even though the new DBacks uniforms show up in game.  I PM'd Jef.

Let me download it when I get home from work tonight and see if I can tweak things to make it work, unless Jeferomer would be willing to take a look at it himself.

Haven't seen him around in quite some time... although baseball season is comin' soon.

Welp, I *could* just download it and re-release it with the fix, but if Trues, Jim, KC, or Y4L could chime in with their approval beforehand, that would make me feel better. Don't want people to think I'm blatantly ripping off someone else's work and passing it off as my own.

3 hours ago, BallFour said:

Welp, I *could* just download it and re-release it with the fix, but if Trues, Jim, KC, or Y4L could chime in with their approval beforehand, that would make me feel better. Don't want people to think I'm blatantly ripping off someone else's work and passing it off as my own.

Buddy, I don't think that anyone would be lead to believe that you rip off someone's work. And I think I read somewhere in the past that Jeferomer does not mind if you use his work but just provide credit for it. As Gordo says, he has not been around here in awhile. Maybe he has been around at Mvp Caribe. You can create an account there and check.

The problem that a lot of people in the past have run in to was they released work and they used part of so-and-so's work without giving them credit or permission. That's when disputes occured.

Alrighty, thanks for the guidance! Just want to do right by the site and do right by Jefe. New file has been uploaded. Gordo, if you want to give it a spin and let me know how it works, that'd be cool. If everything works out, I shall continue my vacation in peace. :p

BallFour, they did make some tweaks this year.  Then you could say you at least made some changes.  Just be sure to give him credit.

Arizona-Diamondbacks-New-Uniforms-2017.jpg

And also just an fyi Memphis re-branded.  You've been working so fast I'm not sure if you did those yet or not.  I usually keep logs of this stuff since I need to do my own modding for 2K.  I don't believe the style guide is out yet.

Redbirds-New-Jerseys.jpg

Memphis-Redbirds-Logos-Uniforms.jpg

regards ,Did you guys try version 3.0? ,I do not get the selectors error

I just installed the uniforms and they work me perfect, I do not see what the problem is

The selectors also work me perfect

acabo de instalar los uniformes y me funcionan perfecto ,no veo cual es el problema

los selectores también me funcionan perfectos

58436ec63335f_mvp20052016-12-0315-39-35-58436ec2d2ddc_mvp20052016-12-0315-34-22-571a5ffdbe53d_selectoruniformesarizona_1

Sorry Jef, nothing personal, but I think several people were having trouble.

This update worked well!  I hope this helps those who were having a problem.  I only reinstalled the selector file, as the uniforms were fine.

1 hour ago, Gordo said:

Sorry Jef, nothing personal, but I think several people were having trouble.

This update worked well!  I hope this helps those who were having a problem.  I only reinstalled the selector file, as the uniforms were fine.

;)

Redbirds are all set and in the downloads section!

pueden usar estos logos por si alguien quiere hacer un mod

Can use these logos in case someone wants to make a mod

logo mvp18.png

logo.mvp.17.png

Those are really nice! Wonderful job!!!

On 21/2/2017 at 4:38 PM, BallFour said:

Redbirds are all set and in the downloads section!

Sorry Ballfour I didn´t see this uniforms in the download section...

P.D Found it and downloaded

Hmm... the unis are showing up just fine in the download section for me. Weird. 

Here are the Pawtucket Red Sox.

pawhome.jpg

pawroad.jpg

And here are the Charlotte Knights.

charoad.jpg

chahome.jpg

SWB RailRiders are all done!

swbalt.jpg

swbhome.jpg

swbroad.jpg

Columbus is done. 

clshome.jpg

clsroad.jpg

And here are the Bats.

louhome.jpg

louroad.jpg

Presenting the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, complete with 10 year anniversary patch.

lhvhome.jpg

lhvroad.jpg

At long last, the Norfolk Tides.

norhome.jpg

norroad.jpg

The Gwinnett Braves.

gwihome.jpg

gwiroad.jpg

After an awesome, relaxing vacation, I'm back with the Durham Bulls.

durhome.jpg

durroad.jpg

Here's the Indianapolis Indians.

indhome.jpg

indroad.jpg

Happy to announce that this weekend begins BallFour's Tour Around New York.

In homage to my upstate NY roots, I'll be working on uniforms for the next couple weeks that are from all over the Upstate NY area. We'll start things off by finishing up the International League. Here's the Syracuse Chiefs. The Rochester Red Wings are up next, with custom created New York-Penn League uniforms coming. For now, enjoy the Chiefs!

syrhome.jpg

syrroad.jpg

Next up in our trip around New York is the Rochester Red Wings.

rochome.jpg

rocroad.jpg

Presenting the Niagara Falls Rapids, a BallFour custom creation based on uni history and a bit of modernizing tweaks!

nfhome.jpg

nfroad.jpg

We interrupt the NY-Penn League to bring you the Buies Creek Astros. I was able to confirm with their social media manager that these are what their 2017 uni set will be.

bcastroshome.jpg

bcastrosroad.jpg

And finally, here are the Down East Wood Ducks, which completes all new uniforms released in 2017!

downeasthome.jpg

downeastroad.jpg

We're back to Upstate NY now, with the Elmira Pioneers. I made them as a farm team for the Colorado Rockies.

elmirahome.jpg

elmiraroad.jpg

Next up are the Oneonta Yankees. I custom made these uniforms by using the "O" logo from the Oneonta Tigers and put it on the Yankees' pinstripes, then found an old Oneonta Yankees jersey and added the white outline around the letters.

oneontahome.jpg

oneontaroad.jpg

Here are the Auburn Doubledays, a current NY-Penn League team. I've stayed pretty faithful to their current uni set, only adjusting the number font to match a more Red Sox style, because I've made them a Boston farm team in this iteration. In reality, they're a Nationals affiliate, but I liked the Boston look.

auburnhome.jpg

auburnroad.jpg

And now here are the Little Falls Mets. If you couldn't tell by my Shoutbox post, this area of NY is very near and dear to my heart, because it's where I was raised. The Mets were only in town until the late 80s, so I don't remember much of them, but I wanted to modernize their look. I opted for the normal home pinstripes and then a custom created road jersey script.

lfmetshome.jpg

lfmetsroad.jpg

Here are the Utica Blue Sox. Based in Utica, NY, they were a NY-Penn League for quite some time. Once associated with the Phillies, Richie Ashburn actually used to patrol center field in Utica back in the 40s. The team lasted until the early 2000s, when they were moved to Aberdeen, MD and became the Ironbirds. For the uniform, I started with a Yankee base to keep the "Blue Sox" thing in tact. The home uniform is largely unchanged from what it once was in the Miguel Cabrera days as a Florida Marlins affiliate. The road uniform is a bit of a Marlin-ized version of the script they used in the early 90s as a White Sox affiliate. I've returned Utica to the Florida Marlins as their new Single-A affiliate.

uticahome.jpg

uticaroad.jpg

Now we go from the NY-Penn League to a couple of AA Eastern League teams from the past. The first is the Albany-Colonie Yankees, which was a very easy mod, just changing around the hats and the front of the jerseys.

albanyhome.jpg

albanyroad.jpg

And the tour around upstate NY ends in Glens Falls, with the Glens Falls Tigers. These are period appropriate uniforms from their days as a AA Eastern League affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. 

glensfallshome.jpg

glensfallsroad.jpg

Starting the PCL and the 'Topes are finally done. That road uni was hell.

abqhome.jpg

abqroad.jpg

Just (finally) uploaded the Detroit Tigers unis, which have the "Mr. I" memorial patches on the sleeves.

dethome.jpg

detroad.jpg