Jogar's Cyberfaces Release thread

jogar84

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks five,pirate,dluxe, im glad u guys liked the previews.

anyway, heres a face that blue jay fans really wanted. Im gonna call it a week.

menechinocard0ya.png

Awesome, I've been waiting for a face of him, sweet job! :onfire:

great work man, looks great. but when i click the installer for menechino, the orl/ord files are all .680, i think the installer is from your coco crisp cyberface. help plz, thanks.

just change the numbers

someone help please (menechino face)

i extracted all of the files to my MAIN mvp directory, and renamed the ord/orl/fsh file so that the number is 680 and not 690. i run the installer but some fatal error occurs cant open models.big. so i extract the files into the data folder, instead of the main directory. over there the installation works successfully. then i open mvp edit and and assign the 680 face number for menechino, and his face appears in mvp edit,then i click export and i export it to my database directory, but when i go to the game, it crashes when menechino comes to bat, or when i click edit player and try to edit him. i've re installed a number of times, and the face shows up in mvpedit, please help ,thanks.

ok i did that and it installed succesffully. then i went to assign frank menechino his number in mvpedit to 690. his face appears in mvp edit, then clicked export and exported it to the database folder, and the game still crashes! i also exportedto the data folder, what folder am i supposed to export to for this? thanks

ok i did that and it installed succesffully. then i went to assign frank menechino his number in mvpedit to 690. his face appears in mvp edit, then clicked export and exported it to the database folder, and the game still crashes! i also exportedto the data folder, what folder am i supposed to export to for this? thanks

Make sure that "04 face" is selected NO.

You might also want redoing the entire process again, using the correct bat command. Come on dude, u requested the face, u better get it to work! :wink:

Archived