• Modders
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:MLB baseball.
    MLB The Show
    My wife
    My family
    Chicago Blackhawks hockey.

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

that would be great. i always like to know what's in each mod for my own purposes.

i'm liking all of these conversion mods. i hope you guys keep up the good work. hell maybe one day we'll have them all!!! if not, i'd like to see the all timers, 95, 97 and 2001.

I know I am bumping an older thread, but this is actually the first time I read this. Amazing mod.

Also, pertaining to the quote above:

Homer, I was thinking I'd like to see a 2001 mod as well, and thought that that might be my next project. Depends on how my current one turns out, and by just how much interest there actually is in one so current.

#82 circlek

circlek

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

Is there a way to download this mod without using eamods? Or is there a known way to register? When I try I get "Creating a new account is currently not possible." I would really love to play my M's from the time they actually graduated to the real big leagues. Thanks to all the modders and there countless hours of work to keep the greatest baseball game the best!

#83 DylanBradbury

DylanBradbury

All-Star

• Contributors +
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

Is there a way to download this mod without using eamods? Or is there a known way to register? When I try I get "Creating a new account is currently not possible." I would really love to play my M's from the time they actually graduated to the real big leagues. Thanks to all the modders and there countless hours of work to keep the greatest baseball game the best!

If you're registered at MLBMods.com you can download it here:
http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/classics/mvp-1994-201-full

EAMods became MLBMods.

#84 Jim825

Jim825

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:00 AM

Send a PM to Homer. MLBMods has frozen the creation of new accounts for the time being because they were being swamped with spam accounts.

#85 redeck

redeck

Rookie

• Modders
  • 576 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

http://home.mvptotal...oads/TCMods.htm

What about here guys?

#86 circlek

circlek

Rookie

• Members