About This File
NOTE: THIS IS AN MLB ONLY ROSTER!
- Incorporates latest trades and significant moves to the trade deadline
- Call up players who had major injuries
- Send down players with major and season-ending injuries
- Create new players who have debuted and are impacting
Please PM me for any changes needed. I'll most likely be tweaking this over the next few days.
Since "Placeholder" players (last name) were put in to fill the empty slots, these rosters can be used with injuries and suspensions set to "ON" without crashing. Most every team has 23-25 players.
If you want to use these rosters to create another version or a roster incorporating MiLB, just ask (as someone already has in reference to a standard only roster). If you are thinking of making a MiLB roster set, you can alter the existing "Placeholder" players.
INSTALLATION: Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\MVP 2005 (or whatever you named it)\data\database subfolder. DELETE the existing 19 .dat files. Unzip this roster file to that location. DO NOT SIMPLY OVERWRITE!
**If you're going to give feedback, please make it intelligent. If the rosters are not working for you, then don't leave feedback and rate the rosters down simply because you don't know what you're doing. Ask for help!
**Also, don't just be a leech around here! .... give feedback to ALL modders from whom you download files. Make comments. Give suggestions.
What's New in Version 1.3.0 See changelog
- LAD pitching lineup updated
- Max Muncy batting attributes updated
- Significant moves to date
- LAD and CLE pitching lineup updated
- Walker Buehler (LAD SP) created
- ARI depth chart updated
- Updated all prominent MLB pitchers' control numbers
- Updated several rookies' batting attributes
- Checked for duplicate jersey numbers on all teams
- Several new players (especially pitchers) created
- Rosters updated to 8/3/18