About This File
This mod contains uniforms, crowd files, manager jackets and scorebug images for both the AL and NL as well as the 2013 All-Star uniforms. This update will replace the uniforms, crowds, manager jackets as well as scorebug images for every MLB club in the game. Every uniform has been color corrected, and if applicable, cosmetically altered to reflect proper color changes to all 30 MLB teams. Colors will be a little more vivid for some ballclubs, but true to what you see on TV/in real life.
There are also special uniforms custom made for MLB2K12 that I'll let you discover on your own
1) In this mod series are a ton of files that can be MANUALLY EXTRACTED TO YOUR MLB 2K12 FOLDER, replacing every existing file.
Your MLB 2K12 directory can be (if you have an x64 version of Windows) either in:
C:Program Files (x86)2K SportsMajor League Baseball 2K12
C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommonmlb 2k12
2) There is also a colorlist.txt file that you should IMPORT TO YOUR ROSTER using the MLB 2K12 Roster Editor (which is included in this mod)
HOW TO IMPORT THE COLORLIST.TXT FILE:
1) Load up your roster/franchise/career mode using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB 2K12
2) Go to Uniforms, click Import and select the text file.
3) It will notify you when the changes have imported successfully.
Once all of these procedures are done, you can run MLB2K12 and begin playing.
As a college student, a little goes a long way.
Although every team uniform update has been uploaded for the 2013 season, this is merely a compilation update, completely 100% completely free at no cost to you. However, if you really love my work and feel that it has increased your enjoyment of MLB2K12 many times over, a small donation by clicking THIS LINK would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
- Initial Release