Ultimate Roster Helpers!

llcmac

As I said in the other thread:

Alright now for the part where everyone can help.

I need people who are very familiar with an organization or two (three, four, etc.)

Not just MLB, but the whole organization. When the rosters comes out, I want you to look through you team(s) and give me feedback. Important players left off, ratings, skin color, everything. It would be more organized than everyone spitting 2 or three things at me. If you are interested, PM or post what team(s) you want to take.

And if you don't understand that, abacusand13south said it best:

A lot of people don't seem to understand what is going on, I'm going to be as nice as possible and help explain. When the next version of the rosters come out which last I've heard is may 7th, you load up the rosters on whatever you play mvp on pc, ps2, or xbox. Then you go into the rosters look over the team you have chosen to do, and then proceed to see if everything is fine and dandy. If there are mistakes with missing players, possible ratings being wrong, wrong skin color or anything else that is wrong. You are not actually doing any rerating or player creating or editing, you are just posting corrections to be done for future updates. Now gcurrier2004 you are on the list llcmac posted, you choose the blue jays correct? at the end of my post ill put the list in so there was no need to be contacted. So does anyone else not understand what is actually going on?

Here is the list of teams:

American League

East

Baltimore Orioles---Millenium

Boston Red Sox---Andruw25

New York Yankees---superzark

Tampa Bay Devil Rays---jhath

Toronto Blue Jays---gcurrier2004

Central

Chicago White Sox---MarkyBear

Cleveland Indians---abacusand13south

Detroit Tigers---statelizard

Kansas City Royals---Dodger_Fan

Minnesota Twins---voodoo_daddy

West

Los Angeles Angels---endeavor

Oakland Athletics---voodoo_daddy

Seattle Mariners---olyrunner

Texas Rangers---Juan1919

National League

East

Atlanta Braves---Andruw25

Florida Marlins---endeavor

New York Mets---acosme

Philadelphia Phillies---Jebus

Washington Nationals---Juan1919

Central

Chicago Cubs---miget33

Cincinnati Reds--ggraff

Houston Astros---jhath

Milwaukee Brewers---lineshot

Pittsburgh Pirates---D.M.Z

St. Louis Cardinals---MaddiesDaddy

West

Arizona Diamondbacks---HypnoxXx

Colorado Rockies---abacusand13south

Los Angeles Dodgers---xstrykr

San Diego Padres---myk13

San Francisco Giants---bbythepier

When you get the rosters, write the things wrong with the rosters in a word file

EX.

Joe Blow- 6'1", caucasion, no goatee

John Everyman- Left handed, faster than 20 spd, plays more OF than 3B

If I missed your name or you want to help with a team, post here or PM me.

You could possibly get the rosters earlier, so we can make the changes, I'll have to discuss this with the rest of the members of the brain trust.

I will take a look at the ANGELS organization, making sure all is fine, and if ya guys need me to, I can do the MARLINS as well :)

I'll put you dowm for FLA unless someone else takes them

I've not done any help with this so far, but I would be willing to help if you want. I am most familiar with the Dodger and Angels organizations, but it looks like they are taken. However, I do know the Royals organization pretty well, too, so if you need help on that, let me know.

hey llcmac, when u email me the rosters im not sure which 1 i used to sign up here so email them to mmajam2543@hotmail.com then i will get started on san diego thanks for all your hard work.

llcmac.... i can help on a team... the teams i know best are taken, but ill do the best i can on one of the teams that doesn't have anyone... of course, if you can find someone who really knows the organization, itd be better to let them do it, but ill try to help with one of the ones no one wants.... hit me up... josh7706@hotmail.com

thanks!

edit.... pc version btw

brew... if you're still looking to help, could you possibly do Houston for me? I can get TB done, but I don't think I have time to get Houston done by the deadline...

I don't care about much other than the Brewers, nor do I follow any other players besides fantasy.

Archived