Ultimate Roster Helpers!

llcmac

I just want to remind everyone testing our rosters to send both llcmac and I your suggested changes/fixes when you are done, so whoever is working on the rosters at that time will be able to make the necessary corrections.

I just want to remind everyone testing our rosters to send both llcmac and I your suggested changes/fixes when you are done, so whoever is working on the rosters at that time will be able to make the necessary corrections.

Should we copy/paste them from a word doc and post them in this thread like it says earlier or PM the changes to either of you directly?

I'm also waiting for the rosters, but PS2, as I'm sure all the console users are.

A reminder to roster testers...If you haven't received a copy to test (and you need PC), I'd suggest PMing me tonight or tomorrow during the day if you want them in time to get your tweaks and suggestions in. If you need an xbox/ps2 version, you'll have to be in contact with Kraw as I'm not sure when he'll be able to convert.

Just a couple quick helper tips for the...ummmm...helpers:

Pitch with EVERY pitcher in your organization - There is bound to be some pitch breaks that are going the wrong way (2-seamers breaking in instead of tailing). Start a game with every team in the organization, and use one pitcher to each batter. Pitch balls. Use each pitch seperately. Make sure the breaks are correct.

Go to www.minorleaguebaseball.com , find your teams, and CHECK THE AGES, BATTING, AND THROWING ARMS - Again, llcmac and Hypnoxxx created A LOT of guys, mistakes happen.

When PMing your fixes to HypnoxXx and llcmac, PM the fixes to BOTH guys, and use a format - Something like this:

Baltimore Orioles

No Changes

Ottawa Lynx

- C Sal Fasano: 33 years old (you have him at 23)

- 3B Simon Pond: Send to AA, bring up 2B Enrique Wilson

- 1B Alejandro Freire: Call up from AA, send down RF Ramon Nivar, 2nd position is DH; Hitting numbers need to be raised. He is a career minor leaguer, but he rakes in the minors, as well. So far this year at Ottawa:

26 GP (96 AB), .365 BA, .425 OBP, .646 SLG, 5 HR.

Here is a link to Freire's career numbers: http://www.sports-wired.com/profiles/FR/tbc5354.asp His glove is horrid, but you seem to have that reflected in your ratings. He needs to be raised batting wise to upper 40's, low 50's contact, and probably low 50's power. He isn't as strong as Walter Young, but he is pretty good.

- RP McNichol: 2 Seam Fastball breaks backwards

- C Whiteside: Glove should be Major league ready (80 fielding), and arm strength/accuracy should be 80/75. He is said to have a major league ready arm and catching, but his hitting is horrid.

- SP Sean Bergman: No longer with team, which brings me to:

- SP Horacia Estrada: Missing from roster, 4th starter for Ottawa, info:

Throws L, Bats L, 6'0", 160 lbs., 29 y/o (probably a fringe talent for AAA filler, replaced Sean Bergman's spot this year)

Current Ottawa Line-up:

2B Castro

CF Raines, Jr.

1B Young

DH Freire

LF Calzado

SS Enrique Wilson

C Whiteside

RF Reed

3B Rogers

Rotation: Baldwin, Borkowski, Fiore, Estrada, Maine

Closer: Jacobo Sequea

Bowie Baysox

- RP Nick McCurdy: 2 seam fastball breaks backwards (should tail, it runs inside to lefties), also should be sent to A for RP Chris Ray (who is closing for Bowie now)

- RP Brian Forystek: Should be in the starting rotaion, replaced Kurt Birkins as a starter recently

- SP Kurt Birkins: Should be LR

- SS Joey Hammond: 2n Position should be IF, not 3B

Current Bowie Line-up:

CF Kingsale

2B Hammond

RF Inglin

LF Simon Pond

C Marsters

3B Johnson

1B Huggins

DH Cliffords

SS Fahey

Starting Rotation: Penn, Forystek, DuBose, Morris, Bruback (Birkins should be LR)

Closer: Chris Ray

Frederick Keys

SS Bryan Bass: 2nd position should be IF

Stahl: Cutter breaks backwards, it tails instead of cutting

Dixon: 2 seamer breaks backwards

Current Line-ups (with available players from your rosters):

CF Fiorentino

2B Spears

RF Markakis

DH Delgado

1B Yount

LF Rine

C Hubele

SS Brown

3B Bass

Starting Rotation: Loewen, Piersoll, Finch, Stahl, Deza

Closer: Tony Neal

All of that info was from www.minorleaguebaseball.com , with the Whiteside and Freire comments coming from www.orioleshangout.com . Folks, this is what HypnoxXx and llcmac are looking for from the helpers. I hope you all are taking this as seriously as the rest of the helpers, we want these to be the best set of rosters out, and this is the way to do it.

Just a couple quick helper tips for the...ummmm...helpers:

Pitch with EVERY pitcher in your organization - There is bound to be some pitch breaks that are going the wrong way (2-seamers breaking in instead of tailing). Start a game with every team in the organization, and use one pitcher to each batter. Pitch balls. Use each pitch seperately. Make sure the breaks are correct.

Do we use Ultimate Rosters v 1.0 for this or are we getting a 2.0 beta. If so, how?

could i please get a PC version of these rosters emailed 2 me? mmajam2543@hotmail.com

i just got the PC version of the game 2day and i would rather work on them for the cpu then the x-box.

Archived