The High-Res Road Trip: An All-Star Surprise

Moser316

I walk into a club and I’ve found paradise

I’m seeing stars, I can’t believe my eyes

--Paul Oakenfold, Starry-Eyed Surprise

316AllStarGame2005Preview.jpg

You thought the Road Trip was over, didn't you? After seeing the recently released jerseys last weekend, I couldn't help adding them to the game and extending the Road Trip by one more team (technically, two more, but it's being released as one ;)). After being validated, they'll be available here (as well as at BBSC when the site updates). Comments?

Next up: Nothing for this week! I need a little break before releasing the v2's (which are pretty close to done, I need to triple-check a few things first)...

dammit and i just finished my all star game in my nationals owner mode. i was looking at the in game unis wincing the whole time. oh well, i'll dload these. i'm sure there'll be a new roster any day now to dash my owner mode AGAIN. nice job.

Hold up hold up...the logos have been released? When was this?

Anyway, Great fsckin job on those unis bro. Great Job.

They aren't the exact wordmarks, but they were as close as I could get using Deftone Stylus as a base. Anyways, if you go to starstruck.com, the jerseys have been released and (wordmarks nothwithstanding) are accurate as depicted above...

They aren't the exact wordmarks, but they were as close as I could get using Deftone Stylus as a base. Anyways, if you go to starstruck.com, the jerseys have been released and (wordmarks nothwithstanding) are accurate as depicted above...

Ah, I see. Nice job on the font. Thanks for the tip, I'm adding it to my uniform update also.

Archived