"Left Field" section not on front page

KerryW

I'm not sure whether this issue has already been addressed, but new posts from the Left Field section of the forum no longer appear on the front page's "recent messages" window. This is pretty annoying, as one is forced to actually navigate through the forum just to see whether a certain thread, such as the Sigs Thread, has been updated. Was this modified deliberately?

yea i think it has to do with that unregistered users cant access the left field forum... for instance.. .if u log out... and then navigate the forums... u cant see the left field one.... guess u gotta be someone special to post there lol

I'm not sure whether this issue has already been addressed, but new posts from the Left Field section of the forum no longer appear on the front page's "recent messages" window. This is pretty annoying, as one is forced to actually navigate through the forum just to see whether a certain thread, such as the Sigs Thread, has been updated. Was this modified deliberately?

I can help you with this Kerry. The left field topics have not been posted on the front page for quite some time now. It's just the way it has been done.

oo its somewhat annoying because some topics shpld be seen. o well. Y4L is it because of the site or you or trues diasbled it??

It is how Trues has set it up. I'm actually surprised that this is brought up now to be honest with you. This has been like this for months.

I can help you with this Kerry. The left field topics have not been posted on the front page for quite some time now. It's just the way it has been done.

Yeah, it definitely has been for more than a week. But, I do think we should move it back to the front page, especially because it is the home of the Official Chick Thread!!! :D

The topics are not on the front page because not everyone uses their head when posting. And since not many people use their head, a lot of stupid "humiliating" threads are created and I doubt Trues wants the stupider topics displayed on the front page.

^^ IMO.

Yeah, it definitely has been for more than a week. But, I do think we should move it back to the front page, especially because it is the home of the Official Chick Thread!!! :D

And that is one of the reasons why the Left Field topic threads are not on the front page. While I do like the Official Chick Thread photos as much as anyone, if that thread was not around it would not bother me at all. We have ladies in here that participate in the forums on a daily basis and I doubt they'd want to see stuff like that. But that's just my opinion.

i know a guy from some madden boards thats married and his wife plays more than he does.... when he gets home from work... he finds his wife playing madden... id kill for that... i have to beg my gf just to sit next to me for 15 mins while i play half a game lol

My wife has no interest in MVP 2005 and does not understand why I excited when a new uniform is released or a new stadium gets modded.

I know how you feel. When I show her a new mod my wife just smiles and nods. Actually she used to smile and nod. She barely acknowledges anything MVP related anymore lol

Archived