Apology

mooseknucks

Although I'm a Yankee fan, I root for the White Sox too. I've had Yankee's sigs and avatars for a long time now and I figured it's time to change things up a bit. Garland and Buehrle are a fantastic duo and I like Ozzie Guillen because he's got such a balls to the wall way of dealing with games. He's not afraid of what people might say about him.

Moose,

You and I had a run-in in the past and I will have to say, I acted like a complete *** myself and I apologize to you dude. This baseball only brings out the passion in all of us. Its sometimes hard to hold back feelings when you care so much about your team. Right or wrong, your going to fight for your favorite teams all the way to the bitter end. I hold no ill feelings for you Moose, I am glad your a Yankee fan and I am happy being a Pirate fan, this is waht makes the America Pastime so great. That was a classy move to apologize like you did. Much respect earned.

PirateFan13

Moose,

You and I had a run-in in the past and I will have to say, I acted like a complete *** myself and I apologize to you dude. This baseball only brings out the passion in all of us. Its sometimes hard to hold back feelings when you care so much about your team. Right or wrong, your going to fight for your favorite teams all the way to the bitter end. I hold no ill feelings for you Moose, I am glad your a Yankee fan and I am happy being a Pirate fan, this is waht makes the America Pastime so great. That was a classy move to apologize like you did. Much respect earned.

PirateFan13

Strange enough I vividly remember our dispute. It was about the small market teams complaining about the big market teams if I remember correctly. But hey, no harm no foul. I'll forgive and forget if you will. :p

Apology accepted;

Moose, Brook, whatever you people want to call me. :lol:

Archived