Apology

mooseknucks

I know this is long over due and I probably should've done this a while ago, but later is better than never I say. I hope people read this and understand my point of view on this site . . .

A few months back (let's say 3) I was coming off my 9th ban and as I was awaiting my arrival, I did some thinking. I thought a lot about this site and whether my dispicable attitude and immaturity were ever going to go away. I took a week of laying low and being mild mannered and I came back posting tons a day. Only this time, they were helpful meaningful, levelheaded posts. Not many people noticed it at all since my history was so dismal on this site. I knew there were 5 or 6 members whom would never get over me being an arrogant jerk, and I always conjoined myself with the wrong people, driving myself further into the ground. I realize now, that past will never go away. I can only hope to regain the smallest inklings of reputation which I can salvage.

This is by no means a cry for attention. This is me opening up and admitting my wrongs. I know I stepped on a lot of toes, and enraged some very important people which was not to my advantage at all. I realize that I was immature and a loose cannon. My 9 bans proves that and I'll always be the first to admit my wrongs. I was a jerk, an ***, whatever you wanna call me, I was it. I couldn't stand myself sometimes. But the fairness, I don't see. I made some very levelheaded posts for the last 3 months and I thought I had myself brought back respect wise. I'm not sure how much "respect" I have on here and normally I wouldn't mind. But as of late I've been attempting some things which require quite a bit of respect. All I'm asking is to see past what I've done before. It's been months since I've instigated a fight, made a way out of line comment, gotten myself banned, or any trouble whatsoever.

But some people haven't seen that. I understand not everyone can get around to every part of the site, and I'm not trying to say they need to do that, but what I'm asking is please, before you make your judgements about me, take the time to ask a more frequent member if I'm alright now. Ask them what I've been doing for the last few months and odds are, they won't know because I don't have to be the center of attention, or they're going to say something about how I've attempted to keep things in line on here without being a moderator. I really do understand that some people continue to judge others on first impressions but I'm asking that some of you people take the time to look into me. Just take that quick minute before you judge me and see that I'm not all that bad anymore. I'm tons more levelheaded and I act more my age.

Thank you and there is no need to say positive things about me just because you think that's what I want to hear.

Signed with Apologies,

Mooseknuckle

I don't know what you must have done that warranted nine bans, but as far as you and I are concerned we have never had any problems. You have not lost any of my respect and we have always been civil towards each other. I can't speak for anyone else (and I don't know how much this means to you coming from me, since I'm hardly ever here) but you have a great person to talk with. Also, I admire you for admitting your mistakes (whatever they may be) and hopefully you will get what you are requesting in this thread. Again, you already have my respect and admiration.

--CBIA

I signed up for this site 2-3 months ago and you are always a levelhead in my mind. :D

Man, if there is one thing I agree with Donut is that 9 bans is A LOT. 8O

But you are over that. :lol:

BTW: You were a moderator about two weeks ago, what happened?(if you don't feel like answering it, don't, I am cool with it)

Werd, lol.

Damn, 9 bans? That's a lot.

Stay cool bro.

Only seems like 4 or 5, :) I know you have changed but others who may also realize it, but they do not care, they have aligned themselves with people that hate you and you will never be able to get all the respect you diserve while they have positions of power here at MODs

Werd, lol.

Damn, 9 bans? That's a lot.

Stay cool bro.

9 is how many I counted. But I counted the two or three day ones and the one I got as an old member in April 2004. That's all I will say in this thread because this is for the people, not for me to fuel myself in here.

Don't know what to say to you Moose :roll: :roll:

I know you & me don't see eye to eye now, but I hope we can get over this.

This is me out of my role, I'm gonna ask you to not say anything in this thread, PM me if there's a problem.

You know what I'm talking about.

Not sure what it takes to get banned. I thought that when you get banned that is it you never get to come back on the site. Hopefully you can forgive yourself first off. Second, taking the example of God himself, we need to give more than just second chances-if it takes 9 so be it-we do need to forgive and move on. God forgives us many times over for our sin. So whatever you did, glad you changed. Have a great day. Mo.

moose.... all u need to do to show us that ur sincerely sorry is if you quit being a yankee fan and start rooting for the cubs :D

And while we're at it we can buy some good luck charms and paper bags to cover our faces and bring a ceremonial Goat out to Yankee Stadium...

You know we're cool Brook, and I hope *most* people (you know who I'm talking about) are able to forgive and forget. If anyone keeps grudges online they are sad, sad people who seriously need to rethink the way things are going.

Now, we just gotta get you back to mod status.

:lol: Where were you when I was looking for the new name? Steve Howe would've been hilarious. Either way, Brooklyn has a special meaning to me and it's supposed to rebegin my time here, giving me a better name and reputation. So far Brooklyn has a clean slate.

Archived