WIP: Kane County Cougars

fizzjob

Actually you need to read, he completely disregarded his work simply b/c the team is not in the game, essentially calling the mod useless and uneccessary....also even if he was just questioning WHY he did it, the comment still wasn't needed it's pretty obvious that he WANTED to do the mod which would be a good reason to do it....again...cybernetic=worthless at life

He may have disregarded it but he did it in a manner that did not deserve someone to tell him to "shut up" and "leave".

he completely disregarded his work simply b/c the team is not in the game

So what? What's the big freakin' deal? :? Not everyone here has to like every mod everyone puts out. But, this isn't even a question about liking something. He simply asked "why?". He did nothing but question fizz's motivation. Damn you guys are unbelievable.

He may have disregarded it but he did it in a manner that did not deserve someone to tell him to "shut up" and "leave".

Well, I haven't been in this thread in a few days. I'd have to agree with you. Cybernetic doesn't have to shut up and leave. It was a reaction I had when one of the modders work on here is put down.

Has anyone looked at fizzjob's latest uniform, the Chicago one?? Well, that's not in the game too and that looks wonderful. These old uniforms are a great piece of work by fizzjob. I got over zealous in defending fizzjob's choices in uniform modding.

Remember, no one has to download every mod on here. Personally speaking, I will download every uni that fizzjob makes because I'm a fan. But if you don't want to, don't. Our modders on here are the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived