WIP: Kane County Cougars

fizzjob

It's the Oakland Mid-A team which is not in the game so I don't see why he's doing it

And why can't he do this uniform mod? How in the hell is this bothering you? You don't have to download this mod when he posts it. Just overlook it. Did you see the Hollywood Stars one he uploaded earlier today? That's a work of art. I don't get people sometimes. These modders do this work for everyone in here and people like you piss and moan about it. From now on, shut up.

Fizzjob: I apologize for this guy's comments. This site is about the modders first and foremost. If a modder has a problem or is given one, then we have one too. Thank you very much for your work that you are doing.

By the way, you guys want to know where I put my Hollywood Stars uni? I put it in the MVP Heroes section. Those guys look pretty good wearing that. It would also look good in the NL or AL All-Stars or even the MVP Legends. I just chose the Heroes via flip of a coin. :)

Give it a shot. Nolan Ryan looks good with this uni on!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Don't worry about me taking anything cybernetic says personally. Some people just have a hard time understanding how modders think. Heck, I spend more time modding MVP than I actually do playing it. ;)

Thome: The font is Lithos Bold.

By the way, you guys want to know where I put my Hollywood Stars uni? I put it in the MVP Heroes section. Those guys look pretty good wearing that. It would also look good in the NL or AL All-Stars or even the MVP Legends. I just chose the Heroes via flip of a coin. :)

Give it a shot. Nolan Ryan looks good with this uni on!!!!

that's a good idea - never thought of that. thanks for the tip and kick *** job on the unis fuzz.

You don't listen, do you? Stay out of this thread if you have nothing to offer. You are just another ungrateful leecher.

You are just too hot-tempered to be a MOD. Is your life really that lacking and that mundane that you allow yourself to get so bent out of shape over something so trivial?

My advice. Calm down. While you are 24+, these are 10-15 year old kids you are probably attacking. You have to remember you are on a VIDEO GAME SITE instead of a politically correct/mature site.

You missed the point...Fizz made an awesome Mod and all this guy did was come in and bash it b/c the Kane County Cougars are "not in the game". He offered not even any constructive cristicm of the Mod(if there were any to be made) Basically cybernetic was being worthless at life....

It's the Oakland Mid-A team which is not in the game so I don't see why he's doing it

Ummm, I don't see how the above can be considered bashing. He did nothing but question why he's doing it. In no way, shape, or form, did he put fizz's work down. I can't believe the struggles most people have with the English language. :?

That aside, the uniforms look pretty damn good. 8)

Actually you need to read, he completely disregarded his work simply b/c the team is not in the game, essentially calling the mod useless and uneccessary....also even if he was just questioning WHY he did it, the comment still wasn't needed it's pretty obvious that he WANTED to do the mod which would be a good reason to do it....again...cybernetic=worthless at life

Archived