left field is locked.

UncleMo

Now here is something to ponder, you had a question about Star Wars, but when you saw that Left Field was locked, couldn't you just leave it at that instead of dragging the issue in here? You're not required to make posts such as this, so don't. It is pointless, and will A) Get you a bad rep, or B) Get you in trouble with a mod, niether of which I think you want. When you have these kinds of thoughts, just keep them in your head, don't spam, just a thought

ok thank

Now here is something to ponder, you had a question about Star Wars, but when you saw that Left Field was locked, couldn't you just leave it at that instead of dragging the issue in here? You're not required to make posts such as this, so don't. It is pointless, and will A) Get you a bad rep, or B) Get you in trouble with a mod, niether of which I think you want. When you have these kinds of thoughts, just keep them in your head, don't spam, just a thought

ok thank

Bingo. Can't say it better than that.

Yankee4Life, why so mean today (toward me)? you never act like that in my opinion. where can i post if it was posted in the wrong place? why am i getting a warning? LF forum was for anything unrelated to MVP, so, I was simply asking what happened. On a side note, can you tell me why the Official Braves thread was locked. Thanks.

By the way, please no one post with their comments "Y4L is ALWAYS mean, hes a mean admin/mod, blah blah blah". No fights tonight, take the fighting elsewhere. not in this thread. And if you do butt in, I'll simply not post in this thread so please no comments if you wanna throw mud. Thanks.

What?:This is the [naughty word] [naughty word] that got the OFF TOPIC [naughty word] locked. Hope you're all happy. You could've just use your heads? Ever?!

Tribe, I know you're the spam police and all that, but uh, go easy please. I could not leave it at that. I come here often and simply wanted to know why. I don't want to bring it back though so I'm not crying about it. Time for me to shut up. Night guys. Mo.

Yankee4Life, why so mean today (toward me)? you never act like that in my opinion. where can i post if it was posted in the wrong place? why am i getting a warning? LF forum was for anything unrelated to MVP, so, I was simply asking what happened. On a side note, can you tell me why the Official Braves thread was locked. Thanks.

By the way, please no one post with their comments "Y4L is ALWAYS mean, hes a mean admin/mod, blah blah blah". No fights tonight, take the fighting elsewhere. not in this thread. And if you do butt in, I'll simply not post in this thread so please no comments if you wanna throw mud. Thanks.

What happened was the section was locked because of excess spammy topics there

Left Field should be deleted permanently.

This thread does not belong here.

Move or lock please.

No it should not. And I'll tell you why Hory. This is a forum. Granted we are a MVP baseball related forum, but there is still room on here for an area for these guys to hang out and talk about just about anything and everything. I personally like it because it gives the board variety.

There's no other place around where I can grab your portraits, a updated stadium, a new uniform, talk baseball and shoot the bull with online friends. That's what makes this place good.

What?:This is the [naughty word] [naughty word] that got the OFF TOPIC [naughty word] locked. Hope you're all happy. You could've just use your heads? Ever?!

Tribe, I know you're the spam police and all that, but uh, go easy please. I could not leave it at that. I come here often and simply wanted to know why. I don't want to bring it back though so I'm not crying about it. Time for me to shut up. Night guys. Mo.

Moose posted that :lol: And I don't blame him for being angry, he uses that part of the site alot and he really wasn't at all part of the reason it was closed. You guys who just spam there all day should be ashamed and look at what you have done for people who didn't deserve the punishment. Good job

Here is what I call spam. "Hm, where should you post it Oh here's an idea, don't post it at all if you see the forum is locked. Has common sense reached it's end?"

"This is the [naughty word] [naughty word] that got the OFF TOPIC [naughty word] locked. Hope you're all happy. You could've just use your heads? Ever?!"

and i had a legitimate stupid question about star wars.

No, Mo, that is spam. You should take an example of the banning of go_bucs, what happenes when you spam, just a suggestion, don't dig your grave man

lol, i for won could care less, maybe trues is atemptting to get the site back on track, filter out the ones who arent here for mod talk, just a thought

agreed. there are tons of sites for the bs that goes (went) on in the left field/mlb areas. yes it is cool to have those areas but, really, it was taken advantage of, it became childish, at times embarassing. some discussions in there were fun to be part of but, that was like 1% of the threads, the rest were nancyboy fights.

Archived