1982 Cardinals WIP

stefreco

Hi, long time lurker here. Decided to post some screens of my first ever attempt at modding a uni. Let me know what needs to be worked on please. not sure how to post scrrenshots but i will give it a try :)

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/952207collage.png

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/007388morris1.png

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/121815renteria1.png

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/690576pujols2.png

Again please tell me your opinions. Thanks again

thre pretty good. its hard work to get them even close to near right, and without looking at uniform book 'd say you did a nice job. i have one question, i don't remeber the patch on the one sleve =. What's the patch?

Hey, the patch is a 1982 World Series patch i found on Ebay, will probabbly remove it. Also ive noticed that the trim around the neck line doesnt quite match up front to back so i will have to work on that.

I looked at a few sites to match yours, and the one for sale, and they are very good. I thought they seemed a tad too blue at first but they do fall into the general realm of what i saw. Its a very good jersey for anyone much less a first timer.

Don

Hmmm...

He's using T2P batting gloves and shoes... I don't know... but there's something fishy in here... (hey, I'm bored... and the boards have been too quiet lately)... and for a first attempt, his work looks too damn good.

D24

:twisted:

hi, yes, i should have mentioned im using others gloves and shoes, im not modding those just trying to concentrate on the actual uniform. I am also using Cartersyard Torontos uni as a base. If i release them i will make sure its ok to include them. I was just trying to get some opinions on what i should work on :)

also heres a newer screenshot with the red stripe on the pants smaller and the Majestic logo circled (is it to big?) Plus the problem im having with lining up the neckline circled also.

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/720510morrisproblems.png

*edit forgot to mention the hats are from bartw's cardinal set

Im the biggest thief, i've stolen from cartersyard, his low pants almost everytime form the Colt45's he did.

ive also stole Barts Nike gloves, and carteryards poll idea, pretty much all my unis are based on someone elses or already in the game,

Im a criminal and should be locked up in a prison,

i never start from scratch, im going to rot in hell and Devil24z gonna burn me up

others thing stolen, xbox, controllers warez progz, games, clothes, books, cdz, electric guitar, many pedals but could fit the amp in my jacket,

No wonder im on fire on the time!

i didn'y mean anything about it, i just regionize the patch. twenty two years ago is long time ago to remember what the patch was! i really like the uniform ytou did and agree its vary good. i was getting tired and why i wrote my post the way i did, so if sounded a bit abrough i didn't mean to.

i'm not offended at all in fact i'm :lol:

to answer the question and if you seen me respond here or at the others boards that have been or are around about baseball pc games, the answer is this!

One is a keyboard that once in awhile acts up on me, and get key not clicking, keys miss strokes, as its wireless board. i need to find a better wires keyboard soon, just not in place (town) where we have vary places to checkout keyboards to see what i can to get. i hope at least on a trip taking in june i'll get to compusa or something like that, so i can what interest me.

second, i miss write if i'm tired, in a hurry, but useally if i miss a word, reverse letters, or miss a letter in a word its beccuase of a combation of my hearing (hearing loss from birth and am dislecic) sorry can't spell that word at all. Its means you have a level of spelling, grammer problems the mind doesn't get correctly. its more knowsable if i'm tired, as I've been writing awhile, and i do as i'm writing a book now to help learn and see what i'm doing wrong, so i'm prone to errors. sometimes i catch them, sometimes i don'tspecially if i'm tired or in a hurry.

the only way around this is use word processors with spellgrammer checkers in it and to try to reread what's written. Sometimes that doesn't always help or work, as either are full proof, so i keep writing and trying to learn from my mistakes!

i don't take a offense to this at all, mostly I welcome it, as it reminds me to slow down my wiritng and proof more carefully. the only time i get a little upset over it, is if someone (know one here is as far i can tell) is idoit about it, doesn't try to understand little bit, thinks this is just a ancuase or bad writing.

thanks for the reminders fussone and bigbully. :lol: :)

Archived