The Big O's Fenway Park v.1.1 released!

The Big O

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the night crash problem with 1.0. Just played my first night game with 1.1 and had to come here and praise Big O. Thanks for the quick fix. Now I have the perfect baseball game! :hail:

I second that. Absolutely amazing job BO!

Vince

I was wondering why Fenway games are played at dusk instead during the day?

Nobody knows why the MVP developers put in a dusk version instead of a day version. If anything, I'd make a day and dusk version. Most night games start at dusk, and it really doesn't get as dark as the night version is until late in the game.

Fenway has plenty of day games in real life.

I downloaded this and tried to move it to my MVP folder but it told me access was denied. What do i need to do?

Were you trying to move it to the CD folder?

Any chance of getting the scoreboard working again? That was the only thing I liked about EA's default

Big O said a while back that he'd try to get that working in a future version.

Is it me or does the dirt look like it's over-exposed? Other than that, huge props Big O.

It's not just you, I get the same thing on 1280x1024@32, 4xAA, 16xAF, 60Hz, all settings maxed. Other than the dirt, IMO, it's a fantastic update to Fenway, but the dirt also takes something away from the experience as well. :cry:

ez

Detail......WOW! :hail:

HaloFan has lost the title as the stadium mod King!

Big O's Fenway night is without doubt the best out there!

Thanks for the great work King Big O. :wtg:

Thanks for the compliment but I think "King" is a bit much. Halo's mod is fantastic in its own right.

Anyway for those who are complaining about the dirt - I have come up with a better looking texture and although it is still somewhat pixelated around home plate it looks a lot better. I will make a few ad changes as well to add to my next release which may or may not include a working scoreboard.

Oriole Park comes first however and seeing that my O's are in a skid, maybe version 2.0 could give them a boost. Expect to see a WIP for Oriole Park 2.0 soon!

Thanks for the compliment but I think "King" is a bit much. Halo's mod is fantastic in its own right.

Anyway for those who are complaining about the dirt - I have come up with a better looking texture and although it is still somewhat pixelated around home plate it looks a lot better. I will make a few ad changes as well to add to my next release which may or may not include a working scoreboard.

Oriole Park comes first however and seeing that my O's are in a skid, maybe version 2.0 could give them a boost. Expect to see a WIP for Oriole Park 2.0 soon!

And expect from photos of Oriole Park coming soon! I'll be leaving for Baltimore Friday, and be there for the game that night. (In fact, we were originally scheduled for the Saturday game, but they changed it in the interest of time. Of course, Curt Schilling makes his first start on Saturday. :wall: )

• 2 months later...

the stadium is unreal, but i was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if it was just me, i have a hard time picking up the ball in the stop and shop sign in center when i have a lefty batter up and a lefty pitcher on the mound, anyone else having this problem?

Archived