The Big O's Fenway Park v.1.1 released!

The Big O

Yep that's right. You can now almost hear "Tessie" in the background and all the fans singing "Sweet Caroline" I have finally completed both day and night versions of my Fenway mod. It took a lot of time and effort but it was worth it as this is my best mod to date.

A word of caution however - the night version is almost at its maximum file limit so some unis and cyberfaces may crash the game when used with this mod.

Many thanks to all of you in the MVPMods community especially Ezorn for his inspiration and mastasports for all his input. Since I've logged over many hrs on this mod, a donation to my efforts via Paypal would be appreciated and my address to do so is jtrea81@verizon.net.

So enjoy and please keep your comments in this thread. :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Job and many thanks Big O! Your hard work and many hours paying attention to detail has truely made this mod breathtaking. All Sox fans will greatly appreciate what you have done to the greatest and oldest ballpark in baseball.

Thanks again and we'll see your O's in October

Comparison between the default stadiums and Big O's version.

Fenway day:

EA default stadium file size = 4.00MB.

The Big O's stadium file size = 19.3MB.

Fenway night:

EA default stadium file size = 3.99MB.

The Big O's stadium file size = 22.8MB.

That alone shows how much work has gone into this. Big O, excellent work! :hail: Thank you. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Night version crashes :wall: but Dusk looks awesome :wtg: ........I hope I dont have to reinstall...too much time invested. The only uni's I downloaded is KC's MLB 1.05 uniform update. I didnt back up old ones :doh: Any help would be much appreciated.

Just spectacular !....Great job Big O....you nailed it !....I do have many uniforms installed although no cyberfaces....could care less what players look like.....and it plays just fine for me....no crash no nothing....just sweet eye candy !

I just got the chance to see the stadium after looking forward to it all day and all I can say is wow! Thanks for the work you put into this O! Im not a huge Boston fan, but I sure am tempted to play a dynasty w/ them now!

Just to add to what I said already, I just played my first 2 (parts of) games in the stadium and I'm almost lost for words. It looks spectacular, and given that I'm not a big fan of Fenway, that's saying something. Every minute detail that I can see is accurately reproduced.

Big O, I salute you. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

I think I even played better in it! In the day game, I played 3 innings and was winning 3-2 (Kevin Millar put a 3-0 knuckle-curve over the monster when I was seeing a blowout after battering Schilling around in the 1st and 2nd) when Jorge Posada came up and hit a screaming line drive that almost decapitated Mr. Schilling. I paused it after the play was done before the injury report came up so that I could see the replay, and it was brutal. Alt-tabbed out of the game to load my trusty screen capture software and hoped it didn't crash when I tried to go back into the game. Alas, it did and Mr. Schilling still has his head. For now, at least. :twisted: In the night game, I took a 4-0 lead in the second after a Gary Sheffield triple before I quit.

Also, no crashing problems at all with the stadium. Perfecto.

Big O, remind me to send you a donation when I get a job and can afford it. You must have the dedication and patience of a saint. :hail:

Just spectacular !....Great job Big O....you nailed it !....I do have many uniforms installed although no cyberfaces....could care less what players look like.....and it plays just fine for me....no crash no nothing....just sweet eye candy !

May I ask what settings you use for graphics? Because by me it crashes in the night version no matter what models.big I use. I even went to the default one that comes with the game just to see if I could even get in. No way... I am stuck with a beautiful stadium that I can't get to play in LOL.

It worked for me without any editing.

What video settings are you using that causes no crash in the night version? I have everything turned on to the max ingame. I play in 1280 x 1024 32 bit. & it crashes on me. I have on my video card (6800 ultra) AA at 8xS & AF at 16x.

Archived