Roger Maris Cyberface

Padres67

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jewgrass, do you realize you linked to the page where I pointed out how you lied publicly about me by reprinting your e-mail to me saying, "no pressure?"

Dude, you really are insane. I linked to that page because it shows how nuts you are. I never lied about anything in that thread. All I did is write one sentence about how I donated to you, in response to your comment about how "donations dropped off and that you can't work without them". I didn't get nasty or demand anything in that thread, only stated a FACT. You, in all your "dilusions", created this entire situation in your head about how I "lied and spread crap about" you and "smeared your name and acted criminally".

I suggest you go read that thread again to refresh your memory and see what actually happened in "real life" and not in your head.

Once again...the insanity of peterbernard ---> http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=10930

"Swiftboat Veterans Against Peter Bernard!"

Thanks, Grassy for proving my point. Yes, everyone not bored to tears yet please follow Grassy's link. As I said before, welcome to my nightmare.

Oh I wrote a new essay I sent to my artist friends called, "Beware the Untalented," or, "A Toast to Going Against the Grain and Creating Something New." Any creative types ever having trouble dealing with unruly fans and/or hecklers, this is anti-fan 101. http://peterbernard.blogspot.com/

That link is only for artists and creative types, it's super double secret info.

OH MAN I just remembered another anti-fan story.

These two girls that were on my show both "hated" a local singer with a strong lesbian and "white witch" following. They both wrote on their blogs various horrible things about the white witch girl singer. I thought it would be funny to get the 3 of them together on my show so I started off by reprinting some of the things the girls had written about the singer, then got her mad, then invited her on my show. The two girls flipped like groupies, and wanted it to be a tag team wrestling match on tv. The singer got scared and backed out, then had a lawyer contact me asking me to apologize for inciting teenagers to dismember her. Of course, I went public with her lawyer's letter and ridiculed her for a month afterward, it was funny. One of the two girls was later found sitting on the singer's lap in ecstasy and the other seems to have turned into some sort of weird right-wing operative. I've since called a truce with the singer and one of her friends is in my first feature film.

So the lesson is the girls that were writing on their blogs how this singer should be dismembered and so forth seem to have actually thought the singer was cute and felt frustrated about it.

Whatever, just seems related to me.

I have a Brace Photo pic of Roger Maris too, do people know about that one yet?

Peter Bernard,

Do I have this right?

You prostitute yourself for 50 bucks to do things in MVP?

That IS interesting....

Could I be your Pimp? I'll walk the streets with you and help you with your birth control...

who is Barry Pepper?The all-time team project that someone else is working on has many if not most of the same players I have-I just dont have portraits . I have simulated several seasons and I keep tweaking their hitting and pitching abilities-I am having very good success in accurate stats for the players

Once TC Phase 3 is released, I plan to upload my Phase 3 portrait package. This will be the exact same thing that is in TC Phase 3 (portrait.big file and portrait ID spreadsheet sorted by team). If you download TC Phase 3, you won't need to download my package.

My package is mainly for people like you (or jp_hidalgo) who have created their own classic or All-time rosters but do not have portraits.

Peter Bernard,

Do I have this right?

You prostitute yourself for 50 bucks to do things in MVP?

That IS interesting....

Could I be your Pimp? I'll walk the streets with you and help you with your birth control...

See, kids, comedy is not for just anyone. Leave it to the trained professionals, like Jewgrass and Capa.

Once TC Phase 3 is released, I plan to upload my Phase 3 portrait package. This will be the exact same thing that is in TC Phase 3 (portrait.big file and portrait ID spreadsheet sorted by team). If you download TC Phase 3, you won't need to download my package.

My package is mainly for people like you (or jp_hidalgo) who have created their own classic or All-time rosters but do not have portraits.

That sounds cool, I'll download that once I'm up and at 'em again.

And BTW, I will not ever leave this site NOW that I have such a fan base here.

Gotta go deposit the big fat book industry check that came in the mail today, cheers!

'That's comedy pal, that's comedy, THAT'S COMEDY!" ~~Tony Clifton

Hey I finally got the game running on my computer today. I decided to play a total classics owner mode with random player choices except I chose Roger Maris to look at the face. It's a Brooklyn Dynasty so I can check out the new Ebbetts, which I haven't seen yet.

Anyway, when Maris came up to bat, I was wondering what the fuss was about. He has a smear on his right cheek visible in one of the shots below that needs to be addressed. What else is that horrible about him? AlexTony personally requested the rings under his eyes so that he would look the way he did when he was losing sleep, pursuing the Babe's record. It's a little too yellow/green, it's hard to put the pink back in those old photos of him. He needs to be pinker. What else? I'm asking for constructive criticism, I may be able to work on this next weekend with luck.

These are two shots of the Maris that's in my facepack now:

maris2005.jpg

maris2005a.jpg

Hey I finally got the game running on my computer today. I decided to play a total classics owner mode with random player choices except I chose Roger Maris to look at the face. It's a Brooklyn Dynasty so I can check out the new Ebbetts, which I haven't seen yet.

Anyway, when Maris came up to bat, I was wondering what the fuss was about. He has a smear on his right cheek visible in one of the shots below that needs to be addressed. What else is that horrible about him? AlexTony personally requested the rings under his eyes so that he would look the way he did when he was losing sleep, pursuing the Babe's record. It's a little too yellow/green, it's hard to put the pink back in those old photos of him. He needs to be pinker. What else? I'm asking for constructive criticism, I may be able to work on this next weekend with luck.

sorry Peter, but I dont think this is even close yet. It looks too much like jason Isringhausen as presentlly constructed. Maris' nose is thinner and longer and his ears arent that big. He has a longer neck as well, maybe u should try another model.

Thanks Jogar and 11215, I'm just getting back to this now.

BTW all 3 of my video cards are not functioning correctly with my new motherboard and processor so I need a new video card. I'm trying to figure out how to search this site to find which video cards people have used for this game that worked well for them. I don't want to get something that doesn't play the game well.

pseudomaris1.jpg

pseudomaris2.jpg

This is over face 272. It looks nothing like Maris. The other face you suggest, 244, is a half face. I don't do half faces, there's no point.

The version I released is the best Maris face out there, I'm wasting time polishing a turd instead of finishing more faces.

I like the Ted Williams half-face that Baseballfans did, I'm making a full face from that. I like the bw image of Joe D that Yankee 4 Life uploaded, I might play with that. I have no problem using b/w images, I've done it lots before.

Uncle Mo's new old-timer roster won't run for me, but it's a lot of work and I'm using parts of it for my thingie. There are a lot of changes but I like the majority of players he chose. I'm sticking alot more Yankees in there in the Yankee farm system, like Joe Pepitone. I'm installing the classic manager faces too. The Devil Rays get blown out for a Negro League All Star Team. All my players will only have their stats up to their best year, which is the year they'll be represented by in the game. So Hank Aaron can chase Babe Ruth all over again, etc. It's more dynasty-friendly.

Hey PeterBernard glad to see U active in the board again. U can sure use my Ted Williams if U can improve it? Anyhow U mention, "I have no problem using b/w images." If so how do U make it work in photoshop? I am no artist all my skill is really cut and paste hehe

Yeah it's just photoshop tinkering. Someone else wrote about one way, there are several ways.

Hey I'm looking for a thread I know you write on which had pix of my Pete Rose and Dwight Evans faces. I'm trying to find any info on them, like what ord and orl they used. Do you remember the thread I mean?

Hey PeterBernard glad to see U active in the board again. U can sure use my Ted Williams if U can improve it? Anyhow U mention, "I have no problem using b/w images." If so how do U make it work in photoshop? I am no artist all my skill is really cut and paste hehe

Oooops I found the thread and you weren't in it. Also it had no more info for me than what I have now.

re: Ted" so far I'm having trouble matching his nose and mouth up with anybody, but I've created some scarey monster faces in the process!

• 2 weeks later...

112155 asked me if I can do him a Roger Maris. I didn't want to start another thread & make it a messy board. The Yankees lost today on the day I didn't release any faces, and the fact Royals WON AGAIN since my George Brett cyberface. I hope making a Yankees face will help my beloved team :lol:

marispreview010wa.jpg

who is Barry Pepper?The all-time team project that someone else is working on has many if not most of the same players I have-I just dont have portraits . I have simulated several seasons and I keep tweaking their hitting and pitching abilities-I am having very good success in accurate stats for the players

Hey... I've talked to some guys from TC3 and they told me we are going to share portraits and faces, that's why I didn't create anything else than stats. By the way, I 'm working in a new overlay and logos for my all time rosters.

The Roger Maris picture is great.

Archived