Fan View WIP

murph4thehall

For US Cellular, you should put the camera in the right field corner where there's seating directly at ground level.

2003-09-20-security.jpg

You can see it at the bottom of this, under the bullpen sports bar. Right at field level through the wall, it would be a great view.

Yankee Stadium test screens, 3rd base line box seats. I still have to tweak it

L/R Yankee batting, batting, fielding. fielding

The camera follows the ball.

07142005000043qh.th.jpg07142005000058kf.th.jpg07142005000137aj.th.jpg07142005000181fa.th.jpg

That looks great! Keep up the good work. I'll be downloading that as soon as it comes out.

Why do this? Is this so that you can make teh CPU controll both teams and sit back and watch a game? Because it is hard to pitch/swing accurately.

Actually, the way that I'm playing my dynasty is that I bat for both teams and try to hit as many home runs as I can, so I don't play defense. I also like to watch the CPU play against each other too. So this is exactly what I've been looking for.

The camera follows the ball in Fenway, but not in Petco. Do you plan to change that, Murph?

Also, I like the Fenway cam, but it needs to be tweaked so that center field can be seen. It seems like the light towers get in the way. Otherwise, it's great.

I fixed Petco. Sorry 'bout that. I'll also get Fenway fixed. The light towers have been difficult to work around. Right now I'm trying to fix the cause of the "jump" between batting and fielding view. Thanks for the input, jg2977.

Cool. Looking forward to the Yankee stadium camera too. Thanks.

Archived