Down on the farm round 4 previews.....

createbaseball

Here are 2 guys you should do, Jose Lopez and Mike Morse of the Mariners, I will give you the hi res pics if you chose to do them

MAJOR PROPS FOR THIS SUGGESTION TRIBE! Sadly I don't know if they fit the bill because they are now the starting dp combo for the m's. But they are need, and this would be great if you could this bodhiball. Maybe Willie Bloomquist as well?

Sorry to make 2 posts in a row, but Bodbihall, I had a question, if I could take the headshape off of your previously released Grady Sizemore face, make a new texture and tweak a few things, because you got closer on that one that I ever will lol

Man Kev, you are a big Willie BLOOPquist fan arnt you... lol

I started on a Mike Morse face but it isnt quite right.. Here is a screenie.

MMorse.jpg

Working on Miguel Olivo and Travis Blackley too.

Would love to get a Jose Lopez cyber. I never have tried him yet since the generic 910 is so close. If you want some Mariner farm guys to do maybe do Nageotte, Balentien or Betancourt.

Man Kev, you are a big Willie BLOOPquist fan arnt you... lol

I started on a Mike Morse face but it isnt quite right.. Here is a screenie.

MMorse.jpg

Working on Miguel Olivo and Travis Blackley too.

Would love to get a Jose Lopez cyber. I never have tried him yet since the generic 910 is so close. If you want some Mariner farm guys to do maybe do Nageotte, Balentien or Betancourt.

I guess so, got to love how he is performing now that he is in the lineup everyday. Great work by everyone here.

Archived