1981 braves..umm...the guy who uploaded it

fuzzone

what's up, your portrait.bmp file isn't really a bmp file. it won't register so i had to convert it.

anyone else add a bunch of atlanta brave uniforms and end up having the first uniform slot be like "UNIFORM VERSION: 2" or uniform VERSION: "??

what's up, your portrait.bmp file isn't really a bmp file. it won't register so i had to convert it.

anyone else add a bunch of atlanta brave uniforms and end up having the first uniform slot be like "UNIFORM VERSION: 2" or uniform VERSION: "??

Sorry I try to make sure they are .bmp from this point forward ;)

i fixed the uniform selection thing for the atlanta braves. If you have a slot you can't use and the first slot or any slot says "uniform version: 2" or "uniform version: "

i cant send you the 025.fsh fix file.

the thing is, i fixed it using option 2 of the add uniforms in uniform editor 2.5

one additional thing, they need to be 128X128 24bit bmp. at least that;s theonly bmp setting i've been able to use for this.

if i'm wrong then fuzzone or someone with more experience hopfully can correct this post for you.

:shock: Still cant get the Braves uniforms to work right.1Opened studio, 2Encoded Braves 3Clicked option 2 replace entire uniform set 3added the 025.fsh then added all the uxxxx- fxxxx .fsh files in order(from the fix downloaded)then clicked finish.When it said completed i re-encode.All looks fine.So I copy model.big and uni.big to mvp folders.Ok I go to the game and go thru the uniform menu and if i pick the regular home jersey i get the 57 jersey instead.In other words i got duplicates of the 57 jerseys in slot A&B in the menu although the studio looks correct.What am I doing wrong here?Also after i utilize the fix if i remove a uniform in the studio menu it goes back to the same problem as before, cant add a uni in slot 9.Cant figure out what im doin wrong here.

:D Hey Fuzz.I still cant add a uniform without messin up the Braves.Im havin a mental block on somethin.Im usin the 2.5 edition.I have the uniforms straightened out as far as having the 9 that are on the fix you provided but I cant remove the 1914 unis and add the bp uniform and another blue jersey I wanted in there.If I remove a jersey it reverts right back to the same problem as before with 8 unis.If you can give me some "instructions for dummies"version of what Im doin wrong here Id appreciate it.Lol,i knew if I kept mumblin to myself in here someone would pop in and help.Thanks.

first- remove all uniforms in the braves except 1. THAT MEANS REMOVE 8 UNIFORMS. now, add 8 uniforms with the fix following option 2. If it tells you the order is G,H,A,B,C.. then you install them as G,H,A,B,C.

second-remove the 9th uniform you did not want.

third-add whatever uniforms are left that you did not install in step 1. thats it, import to game directory.

Archived