Season Ticket Baseball

Team Transactions

High Heat Baseball

Custom Leagues

Front Page Sports Baseball

Team Control

Eastide Hockey Manager

Teams News

Rumor Mill like Barry Bonds for Homer Bush,Navarro the catcher of the future and Steve Karsay or the Yankees are reported looking for 2 or more 2B with no comment

League News

League Date so when the World Series is over we can have the full offseason from when the World Series end to the start of Spring Training and this means that the College Draft would have to happen in June and last 2 days

Team Rosters

Sign draft picks to not just at the end of the draft but all year round

Staff File and Rosters

mlb 2005 has sweet double plays...i think the animations could be better

also asb's stadiums are really good. but overall i think mvps gameplay is really good...just a few little things can be done to make this a great game

1. Statistical export from Dynasty teams

2. Player search tool

3. Save Game in Progress option

4. More Historical Teams...on the order of what Oldtime Baseball had would be nice....lol

5. More Historical and Minor League Stadiums

6. First Person Play from any position...lol

7. Dancing umpires, Kissing Bandits, cats running across the outfield, and Dave Winfield killing a bird with a ball in Toronto....j/k

More statistics...preferably in a spreadsheet format like HH2002 had...

Single A teams (just the high A team for each franchise - what the heck whats 30 more teams)

WIND :banghead:

Option for automatic baserunning

Ability to relocate teams and build new stadiums (Madden 2004)

i'm sure there is more, but thats all i can think of at the moment

Real box scores (not just putting pinch hitters and pinch runners at the bottom of the box score with the positions of the players they pinch hit/ran for.

Printable box scores. HH did this better than anyone.

Real time scoreboards in the stadiums. I want to be able to see the count, line score, etc. on the stadium scoreboard.

Fans reaching for foul balls...possible interference with players.

There's a couple

-First baseman getting called for interference on first base when blocking a runner beating out a force.

-on-deck batter

-better animations for throws from the outfield (i.e. light toss from the outfield to second shouldn't look the same as a hard throw to home plate to catch a runner)

-Pillbox caps for the oldtime teams that used them and all the teams that used them in 1976 (plus the Pirates from '76 thru '84)

-catcher tossing the ball back to pitcher

-real boxscores

-fix the choppy ball play on high end systems (my game is still choppy even with patch #2)

What I said these things are easy to to put in this years version because these things are from other sports games and all you need to do is to get the codes for them or find out how they got them in their game so then these things can be put it in this years version

Rookie Ball Teams

Rule 5 Draft

Winter Ball and Meetings

Designed for Assignment

Minor league All-Star games and Future Game

Wavier Trades

In Spring Training Split Squad games,different schedule each year,games against your Triple-A team and College teams and Minor League Camp

Expansion Draft

Not in baseball but want in this game Inter league play all year round and 8 teams from each league in the playoffs

Are you telling me that next year's schedule will be the same as this year's schedule? No changing around of interleague teams? That sucks!! That and the lousy boxscore and stat keeping are inexcusable.

.... all you need to do is to get the codes for them or find out how they got them in their game so then these things can be put it in this years version

This is much more difficult than it sounds. The game manufacturers that have the various features you're asking for are not just going to give their implementations to EA Sports!! And reverse engineering a feature game from another game's .exe file would take more time that it would for EA Sports to create the feature themselves.

I would like to see a deeper scouting model and the ability to turn off all ratings so your player decisions will have to be made based on their performance and your scouting reports.

I will always believe that if you can see player ratings, that the management aspect of the game will always be too easy.

Season Ticket Baseball and Basketball,High Heat Baseball and Front Page Sports Baseball arn't made anymore so people who mad these games can give the codes to the maker of this game to get them in here

Career ending injures

Is anybody instrested in making a roster of baseball players and pitchers from baseball Movies,Garth Brooks,Michael Jordan and other 2 sports players that have played baseball before

Season Ticket Baseball and Basketball,High Heat Baseball and Front Page Sports Baseball arn't made anymore so people who mad these games can give the codes to the maker of this game to get them in here

Career ending injures

Is anybody instrested in making a roster of baseball players and pitchers from baseball Movies,Garth Brooks,Michael Jordan and other 2 sports players that have played baseball before

Season Ticket Baseball is the published store version of Out of the Park Baseball. Season Ticket is no longer distributed, but Out of the Park is still alive and kicking; currently in its sixth installment.

One of my favourites comes from Tony LaRussa Baseball 1 (!):

an out of town scoreboard- during season games, it simmed the other games happening concurrently in the background and gave in-game updates every three innings.

One of my favourites comes from Tony LaRussa Baseball 1 (!):

an out of town scoreboard- during season games, it simmed the other games happening concurrently in the background and gave in-game updates every three innings.

yeah that was cool! i would also like to see some highlights (cutaways) from other games going on concurrently (didn't they do that in sega madden at halftime?). also i would like to see players throw their helmets in disgust when grounding out or whiffing.

I think this game needs better defensive behavior from infielders and catcher, although it's much better than MVP2003's. Short series and custom seasons are necessary too, head to head competition is not the same without 7 games series.

Archived