Jacobs Field Update in OEdit

Pirate

I have been working at this slowly. It will be my most complete update yet. I am using new techniques and everything. I was at JAcobs Field for a game a couple days ago and got about 30 good pictures and its comming along nicely. Screenies late tonight.

I have been working at this slowly. It will be my most complete update yet. I am using new techniques and everything. I was at JAcobs Field for a game a couple days ago and got about 30 good pictures and its comming along nicely. Screenies late tonight.

Awesome, can't wait to see it when it's done... :D

My only suggestion is to try putting an Indian player on the jumbotron

This may be similar to what happened to me when I took my pics of Kauffman a few weeks ago...I didn't even think about taking pics of the jumbotron, but i have four or five shots with the jumbotron in it, and only one of them has a pic of a Royal. That was completely by accident...the rest are Blue Jays :?

Anyway, amazing work on the scoreboard. You've been putting out some really quality work m'man :)

Alright the Day version is complete and I am happy with it for now. I was going to go see the DTrain and Lee face off but I am training for a marathon and was too tired after running. So I just finished up what I could. I might go this weekend. But here are some screens a full dual night and day release is scheduled for tommarrow evening.

jacobs1.jpg

jacobs2.jpg

jacobs3.jpg

jacobs4.jpg

Amazing job, Pirate!

The scoreboard looks incredible and the outfield wall ads look great too.

Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy this stadium very soon.

Keep up such a nice work!.

Regards,

D24

lol.... reminds me of Pulp Fiction:

Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot ****** master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: **** yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothin'.

LOL... Keep doing the great work you do Pirate! Everything you touch is gold!

Archived