Mets face pack (with Jogar84)Willie Randolph Totally Redone!

boricuapapi1885

boricuapapi1885, may I ask when you are planning the release of this pack? The reason I am asking is, because I wanted to know when I should upload the latest version of my rosters.
tomorrow or thursday. Making sure everything is good with the face pak. once jogar gives the ok when he is done i will let u know. ASAP. but no later than thursday. IM betting that it will be released tomorrow. Jogar and I are working like rabit dogs for this mod.

No offense to boricupappi, but I think the EA version of Piazza and Randolph are a little better than these (same goes for the Beltran one that was recently added). Of course that is only my opinion, but as I use Big Shmooz's great compilations and am a huge Met fan, I just wanted to voice that I would personally rather see the original EA ones for those. Again, in no way am I trying to discredit anyone's work, as I think all contribtions to this site are greatly appreciated.

Again, just my personal opinion, but I would go with EA's Piazza & Randolph, Papi's Miguel Cairo, and Jogar's creations (floyd, heilman, castro, wright, zambrano, beltran, etc. for the rest of the Mets.) I would do this myself, but it seems any time I open the models.big to add cyberfaces to it, it ruins some of the files already in there (Even if I go back to read only).

Archived