Mets face pack (with Jogar84)Willie Randolph Totally Redone!

boricuapapi1885

lol in due time as a small favor to u i will do it. But right now let me finish the mets then i will do a face for sexson.

BY the way does anybody body know a website for pictures besides mlb.com

Pedro smiling a lil to much in that picture

Wow, thanks! I was just doing it as a little joke, all the while hoping someone would do it eventually. Wow... I have waited and been asking for Sexson for a long time. :hail:

As for the Pedro face, it looks excellent. He still looks a little happy for Pedro, though for anyone else he looks mean. I like it a lot.

boricuapapi + jogar= best modding partnership, ever.

Here is miguel cairo let me know what u think

I think he looks great. But why is he smiling? Did he already get the out at first when you took that snapshot? Actually seriously... I know you are probably doing it from a pic that has him smiling, but the guys look kinda goofy when they smile in-game. (unless it would be a changing face & they smiled only at appropriate times) If it is possible to remove the smile, it would be perfect. You really are an artist. I am truly impressed.

Here is my update to Piazza

miekpiazzapreview1es.jpg

Can you perhaps change the eyes a bit? They look slanty upwards. It kind of makes him look half Chinese.

Edit... Also his left eyebrow goes up a bit too high. His eyebrows are kind of straight (without an upward slant)

Look at this pic of him & you will see what I mean. http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/tea...layer_id=120536 (P.S. I am not talking about the pic of him on the right hand side of the page LOL)

Just as a sidenote, you have Cairo wearing jersey number 43, when he actually wears # 3. You also have Martinez with a red glove when he actually uses a blue glove. (just thought to give you the 411 on this)

Im using default models and rosters for the mods. Then i upload them here and then wait for u to upload the update for ur roster update and kc uniforms. As for cairo ill try to see if i can make him stop smilin. And for piazza thats just the pics his eyes are not like that in the game. hehehe. sorry about the pic.

Archived