Comprehensive minors

IamTheMick7

I think I am going to try and get a mod of all the minor league players and their portraits. It will be a spin off of the TotalMinors program... however I have found taht TM has some serious issues with it. This will just be an update... but if anyone knows how to make portraits(Leverre or someone else) then get in touch with me and i can get you websites with all the portraits.

Witchita is a problem because I cant find many of their pictures... however if i work on it then I could find them. Go to minorleaguebaseball.com and they have the most up to date rosters, happenings and portraits

all i can say is good luck.

I think I am going to try and get a mod of all the minor league players and their portraits. It will be a spin off of the TotalMinors program... however I have found taht TM has some serious issues with it. This will just be an update... but if anyone knows how to make portraits(Leverre or someone else) then get in touch with me and i can get you websites with all the portraits.

I would love to hear what TM's "serious issues" are.

GH

he didnt put all trenton guys because alot of them arent their top prospects. the same with all the other organizations. because this game only has 2 leagues under the majors its makes it difficult to fit in the better prospects. And these rosters are made for use in dynasties, and its not fair to just have the AA guys in when the young talents are stuck under AA until they mature.

But most of the guys on the AA teams ARE the top prospects. Look to guys like Clemens who spent very little time in teh minors. I would rather have the actual rosters than the "future" ones

First off, that's not true, since the top 30 prospects from Baseball America are in the game for each team. So the guys at Trenton who are top prospects ARE in the game.

Second, if you're playing a long-term dynasty, which as I've said many times is what the rosters were designed for, then it makes a lot more sense to have the real prospects as opposed to AA scrubs.

Before you say something is an "issue," you need to know what you're actually talking about. Your preference for something doesn't make it an issue/problem.

GH

i noticed that when i went through mlb.com to the minors page i couldn't find any portraits but when i typed in nashvillesounds.com, the AAA pirates website, i found them. i don't know if this helps anyone, but it may be possible to find photos if you go directly to a specific minor league affiliate website.

Just go to the teams website for pictures... i use MILB.com to get their websites.

Gforce- You must not know baseball all that well because most guys in AA are fast tracked. Unless you see a guy who is over 27-28 then he is probably one of the top prospects. I dont wanna get into a fight. All I am saying is that I want to update my teams to what the real rosters are and I was asking for help.

Just go to the teams website for pictures... i use MILB.com to get their websites.

Gforce- You must not know baseball all that well because most guys in AA are fast tracked. Unless you see a guy who is over 27-28 then he is probably one of the top prospects. I dont wanna get into a fight. All I am saying is that I want to update my teams to what the real rosters are and I was asking for help.

Thats not true at all, there are plenty of players in AA that are not prospects at all. There are filler players at all levels of the minors. I think Geforce's rosters are the best for long term dynasties.

Gforce- You must not know baseball all that well because most guys in AA are fast tracked. Unless you see a guy who is over 27-28 then he is probably one of the top prospects. .

add this guy to the retards list (Hall of Fame for Morons)...

1.. Gee great tip, "if you want pics, go to the team website". Wow, thanks for the cool inside info...

2. Telling someone who designed rosters you are copying and "updating" and using etc.. that "he don't know much about baseball" is just f.ucking ignorant and pretentious.

3. Everyone over 27-28 is a top prospect? And you were saying G-force doesn't know much about baseball?

This is why I barely visit this forum anymore. Every 12 year old who just downloaded the game and his moma thinks every stupid little thought that pops in his head is worth a post.

Same thing for all the dumbass questions of late..

Yeah, take a shot at the guy who has already improved the game for so many, and you say you don't want to get into a fight.. please.

PS: You are NOT the mick (stupid)

Archived