Updated: Songs Of The Day - June, 2009

Deathnotronic

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you'd heard the CD before it, and waited years for a new CD to come out, you'd know it wasn't half of what it could've been. That CD and every song on it could've been so much better.

This is very true. I've just always liked 'Ink' for some reason, but I'm like you - not too big on the Finch...

That whole CD sends shivers down my spine. It's amazing. Anyone know when Hypnotize is coming out?

I know exactly what you mean, wicked CD. And Hypnotize is scheduled to be released on November, 22.

Hypnotize track listing revealed

Six months after System Of A Down's "Mezmerize" debuted at No. 1 on The Billboard 200 chart, the uncompromising and outspoken quartet returns with "Hypnotize", part two of a promised two-album set. American Recordings/Columbia will release two versions of "Hypnotize", the band's fifth studio album, on November 22.

Both the CD and DualDisc versions feature 12 new songs as well as artwork by Vartan Malakian, father of System's guitarist/singer Daron. The packaging for "Hypnotize" is specially designed to physically join "Mezmerize" and "Hypnotize" together, forming one unified product with continuous artwork. Additionally, the DualDisc edition will contain exclusive behind-the-scenes footage showing the making of both records.

More importantly, the albums interlock musically. The final track on "Hypnotize", "Soldier Side", completes "Soldier Side Intro", which appears as the opening track on "Mezmerize".

"Hypnotize" track listing:

01. Attack

02. Dreaming

03. Kill Rock 'n Roll

04. Hypnotize

05. Stealing Society

06. Tentative

07. U-Fig

08. Holy Mountains

09. Vicinity of Obscenity

10. She's Like Heroin

11. Lonely Day

12. Soldier Side

System Of A Down will be filming performance footage for their video for "Hypnotize"'s title track on September 28 at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI.

From http://www.systemofadownonline.com

Guest JWClubbie

Metallica- 8-17-1985 Doningtan Park, Donington, UK

This Concert Rocks!

Metal Up Your A@#!

go to LiveMetallica.com if you want free live downloads from the band.

Archived