whoaA! UNIFORMS WIP

fuzzone

Well technically, there not works in progress because i dont plan on making them..looOOL..anyone like to make any of them?

1.gifBLACK GIANTS UNIFORM.

2.gifODD BLUE DODGERS UNIFORM.

3.gifWeird blue square dodgers uniform.

4.gifDefinitely a challenge.

6.gifDefinitely a Challenge.

7.gifRed Pants uniform.

8.gifEither Phillies uniform.

10.gifOr Blue Mets Uniform.

is your mouth watery? curious to know which ones you guys like or if anyone plans on making any of them. ;);););) ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im retiring damn u, why you show me these, im getting photo shop cs upgrade, palwudi hooked me copy of v 7 i bought upgrade at fryes so i can make thes high res and ****, like the brooklyn ones.

ahh theres no need to poll them. if you want to do one tomorrow or 2 weeks from now then go right ahead. We'll see if anyone else wants to do them...ah well, sure would be a shame for someone else's name to be next to a brooklyn dodger uniform...

but life goes on my young fiyah starter.

THESE UNIFORMS ARE OPEN TO ANYONE WHO want's to dabble.

1 a : to paddle, splash, or play in or as if in water b : to reach with the bill to the bottom of shallow water in order to obtain food

2 : to work or involve oneself superficially or intermittently especially in a secondary activity or interest <dabbles in art>

those are all tight uniz!!! i definitely gonna do the braves one but idunno, i know their are no spots left for dodgers, the giants ones have been done though no?

no spots left for the dodgers??loool..rolie...are u crazy? using studio1.6(plug), i removed the columbus clippers, put in the 1957 Dodgers with all the logos,and the 2 oldtime dodger uniforms u made, removed the columbus clipper uniforms..and now i have 7 open slots for dodger uniforms. Did i mention my AAA is now called in-game " 50s "

oh rolie...play dynasty..just go..go play the dynasty..at least start one..oh yeah, AND DOWNLOAD studio 1.6(plug)

no spots left for the dodgers??loool..rolie...are u crazy? using studio1.6(plug), i removed the columbus clippers, put in the 1957 Dodgers with all the logos,and the 2 oldtime dodger uniforms u made, removed the columbus clipper uniforms..and now i have 7 open slots for dodger uniforms. Did i mention my AAA is now called in-game " 50s "

oh rolie...play dynasty..just go..go play the dynasty..at least start one..oh yeah, AND DOWNLOAD studio 1.6(plug)

??? im confused, can i add to the nine already for dodgers,

seems the way you mentioned had to be a completely new team? no, im lost!!!

well if all your dodgers spots are filled( all 9), you can replace one of your AAA teams with the 57 dodgers(met file included in the studio)...and then whatever team you replaced, AAA teams have 2 uniforms and 7 availbable slots. You can remove the 2 AAA uniforms, and add as many uniforms you want to that spot.

for example, all my atlanta brave uniforms are filled up.

but in my dynasty, i have the 1973 Braves. I had to replace the durham bulls, but i got a second braves team in my game. So i remove the durham bulls uniforms, and i add any new atlanta braves uniforms i want to that team. so basically, my MLB 2004 Atlanta braves has 9 uniforms and my AAA 1973 Atlanta Braves has 4 uniforms.(including one repeat, and the 2 recently released made).

if you plan on only playing with MLB 2004 Dodgers, then you have to remove uniforms to add uniforms once you reach 9. Max a team can hold is 9, and that applies to AA/AAA teams also.

i personally dont play with AAA/AA teams,i hate them.so i install oldtime teams, and uniforms for them..like those 1900's cubs uniforms you made. My cubs 2004 are filled all up, but the mod squad(which is in AA) plays 1918 Cubs tomorrow in AA..lol..get it?

send me a screenshot or show me, or tell him to pm me.

chances are there's a letter that's not accounted for.

can you add more uniforms beyond a,b,c,d,e,g,h,i,j?

ahh,9 is enough per team in my opinion. do i really need 9 uniforms for weaver?i rather have koufax play in the oldtime uniforms..but hey,that's just me.im going out now so keep me up to date with uniforms and cartersyard 10 uniforms thing.'

i'll check thread when i get back...roooLLIEEE!!

hey fuzz... i do have 10 unis in the game for the jayz (you forgot "f")... 11 didn't work though... damnit! however, 9 is more than enough! i think people have to realize that this is a baseball game! so let's play some ball! game on!

btw... my next project is to update all of the uniforms in the game with rolie's shoe laces! stay tuned! i'll clutter up the downloads section soon enough!

golden's back, back again!

Honestly Golden... Why?

Do you like being verbally abused? If not, stop while you still have a chance... Ah, too late!

Why are you back asking for help? What are you going to make a uniform with? Windows Paint? I can't wait to see that one!

Understand this... you are beyond help! The computers for dummies series of books is beyond your comprehension... so why do you believe you will succeed with modding a uniform?

Wait... maybe you will... let's see... tell us Golden... in your two plus months on this board what have you learned? What stage in modding uniforms are you at? What SPECIFICALLY do you need assistance with?

Ding, ding... round one... fight!

So by making fun of me for not being able to do what I have always said I cant do is supposed to effect me how?

And Carter, I havent even attempted to learn how to mod yet so how can I know anything and how can you expect me to without any help?

Last, Rolie mentioned how he tried to help and was willing to set me up. Is it so bad to take him up on his offer? At least I am attempting to learn.

And verbal abuse? Please. You have nothing. All you can say is "I can mod and you cant"

HOLY ****!!. Im surprised im not crawling into a hole right now. Speaking of holes, make sure your mom is alright. Shes gotta learn begging is not the way to get everything.

Speaking of holes, make sure your mom is alright. Shes gotta learn begging is not the way to get everything.

Dude, are you 12? Seriously...who uses mom jokes anymore. All Carter had to do was do his best EminemsYard impression and you're hot under the collar?

Are you a little slow mentally? In one single post you said that you "haven't even attempted to learn" and that you are "attempting to learn"... which one is it? Tell me this, why should anyone help you when you are not even willing to try learning anything on your own?!?! Stop the "I can't do anything without help" bullshit routine. Your whining is getting quite repetitive.

I learned without anyone's help and so did many of the people in here... just read what goes on in the forums and read people's readme files... you may learn something. Honestly, a 24 year old should have the capacity to learn and the resourcefulness to do some research. Do you have people do your school assignments too? Do you whine about not getting help then too?

Furthermore, say Rolie does tutor you and he tells you the ins and outs of modding uniforms in PhotoShop... how is that going to help you? Let me tell you, if you don't have PhotoShop learning it is a *****... the best way to learn it is by doing... so get some graphic editing software! Listen to me! Get some graphic editing software! Then learn it first! Phoch! People like you have no business owning a computer.

The best way to learn is by doing, so get off your *** and out of the forum and do something productive... stop making posts looking for people to teach you... realize that it would take someone 15+ hours to teach you... that's a lot to ask of someone... and what or who will that benefit? no one! you still don't have the programs! wake up! get the programs and learn them first.

does this make sense to anyone besides me? fuzz? rolie?

No, I will not get off my *** and learn for I do not care that much.

I said I have not attempted to learn, meaning I have not tried to do anything or fool with any tutorials or programs, but I have attempted to ask Rolie to teach me.

Now go get your little ***** team to come to your aid and defense.

ROYAL BLUES, momma jokes are funny no matter how old you are. Its not my fault you lost your sense of humor with age.

If no one wants to help, fine, I really dont care. Its not me that takes this a little too personal.

Guys, its not like I am competing for a comedy award for my "momma" jokes. It was an attempt at being silly. See that and understand that. You guys are all trying to help little carter and be at his defense and for what? Because he has made a few uniforms? How easy and naive can people be sometimes?

Followers :roll:

Well, if you don't care... then phoch off! Why should anyone help you if you don't care?

Honestly... it's hard to believe that you are 24... you sound more like 16... am I close?

I see no followers here, just people with opinions.... the more you post the more people dislike you. Can you see that? It is you!

I do not need anyone to come to my aid, I just want you to understand that your requests for help are pointless... You will not now nor ever contribute here... You as we say in the business world are expendable.... Next?!?!

Rolie - the 1944 Brooklyn Dodgers uniforms are nearing completion. Look for them tomorrow. Until then, good night.

Archived