whoaA! UNIFORMS WIP

fuzzone

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carter, I have looked online for any kind of tutorial and I found nothing. I asked for anyone to give me a starting point on this page and no one has.

Seriously, what else am I supposed to do, especially when I have no experience or idea on how to start.

Thats like telling a first time calculus student to pick up the book and read instructions and all should be fine. Im sorry but its not that easy and its something that needs to be shown to some people.

You can sit there and continue to make this a problem but I have done all I know how to do.

The fact that I still ask for any kind of help should show you that I am asking for a hand and if thats completely wrong just because I havent put 100% effort into it, then thats just fucked up. While youre at it, lets ban schools. They should never offer to help students when they dont want to put in the required effort.

Interesting, but students can't learn unless they do their homework... So I offer you this advice, do your homework! While there may not be a step-by-step tutorial, there is information in regards to the process in different locations within this very forum... look for it and then piece it all together... you may come up with something.

Until then, I ask, what are you having problems with? Specifically, where are you now?

Sorry, do you have PhotoShop or do you need to get it?

The other programs you will need are (these are the ones I use):

EA Graphics Editor - used to add the uniform parts into the models.big and uniforms.big files

nFSHTool - used to pack the uniforms into XXXY.fsh type files

FshEd - used to add or modify uniforms for the selection screen

They are all available in the downloads section.

I must have photoshop and tyhats it.

How about you just tell me what programs I need and Ill get them and we can go from there ok

Photoshop is all you need - for uniforms.

I don't have Carters experience with unis, but I would say that the first thing you need to do is learn some basics about the program (i.e. what the tools do and what they are used for), next I would recommend learning about layers.

Does your version come with Tutorials? For that matter what version do you have?

For starters just open up photoshop and hit F1 and read through the help file that will give you a good introduction.

Photoshop is all you need - for uniforms.

I don't have Carters experience with unis, but I would say that the first thing you need to do is learn some basics about the program (i.e. what the tools do and what they are used for), next I would recommend learning about layers.

Does your version come with Tutorials? For that matter what version do you have?

For starters just open up photoshop and hit F1 and read through the help file that will give you a good introduction.

I have Photoshop 7.0. How good is that? ANd does it do everything I will need to be able to do?

7.0 is what I have as well. It has everything you need, unless you feel like downloading extra filters...you shouldn't have to though.

When you open up PhotoShop, go to the last menu on the right and go to Help...that'll have the in-program help files, which contains a basic walkthrough on what most of the tools are/do. You can also do a search for PhotoShop tutorials that will give you a ton of help on several functions. If you want me to, I can hunt some down for you when I get home tonight, around 10:30 central, maybe a little sooner.

You use the clone tool to select blank parts in the uniform that might blend with the uniform. You do this by holding ALT and clicking on a blank point that you want to use to get rid of the logo on the uniform and then clicking normally on the point you want to get rid of.

Any help you guys can give would be much appreciated. Ill read over the guides now and any extra info you can get i will do the same later on. But remember that I am new to this so treat me like a baby when saying stuff.

And KC, same question as Royal. Any estimations on when that will be released?

• 2 weeks later...

Well technically, there not works in progress because i dont plan on making them..looOOL..anyone like to make any of them?

1.gifBLACK GIANTS UNIFORM.

2.gifODD BLUE DODGERS UNIFORM.

3.gifWeird blue square dodgers uniform.

4.gifDefinitely a challenge.

6.gifDefinitely a Challenge.

7.gifRed Pants uniform.

8.gifEither Phillies uniform.

10.gifOr Blue Mets Uniform.

is your mouth watery? curious to know which ones you guys like or if anyone plans on making any of them. ;););););)

I anyone attempting the braves or the phillies or detroit ones????, Im thinking bout trying those, lemme know

Archived