whoaA! UNIFORMS WIP

fuzzone

Regardless of the fact that I agree with Carters' points, my and Mick's comment had nothing to do with "helping" him...he can take care of himself. It had to do with the fact that we obviously have a different (more sophisticated?) sense of humor.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You as we say in the business world are expendable.... Next?!?

And what are you? I seem to see Ironforge, MLeeker, Kccitystar, Sandman, Bartw, Rolie and a hanful of others who do the exact same thing you do.

So stuff your ego (which is just riduculous to get from a video game) and just be happy that one day someone will show me what to do and you will download my work:).

Regardless of the fact that I agree with Carters' points, my and Mick's comment had nothing to do with "helping" him...he can take care of himself. It had to do with the fact that we obviously have a different (more sophisticated?) sense of humor.

So what are Carters points? That I dont know what I am doing and I shouldnt ask for help or expect some from anyone? Now doesnt that just make everyone seem so friendly and nice.

More sophisticated? My humor is just fine thank you and to prove it I will let you know my 2 favorite shows of all-time are The Simpsons and Seinfeld. Thats gotta show ya something.

im retiring damn u, why you show me these, im getting photo shop cs upgrade, palwudi hooked me copy of v 7 i bought upgrade at fryes so i can make thes high res and [naughty word], like the brooklyn ones.

Rolie- are you cheating on me??!! LOL... you should have mail tomorrow

GoldenSuitcase,

how can I help you????

do you at least have photoshop???

i've helped many a people here, but i cant go to your house and hit the buttons for you. I can't hold your hand to cross the street, I cant aim your pee into the toilet, despite how much you would like me too.

I could however laugh at your mom jokes becuase they are as pathetic as you.....!!! How dare you make fun of cartersyard!!! You should be spanked and castratated but that my friend would be an ugly waste of time...

just like me writing this post,

i offer you help in a quote:

If you keep your mouth shut you will never put your foot in it. ~Austin O'Malley

GoldenSuitcase,

how can I help you????

do you at least have photoshop???

i've helped many a people here, but i cant go to your house and hit the buttons for you. I can't hold your hand to cross the street, I cant aim your pee into the toilet, despite how much you would like me too.

I could however laugh at your mom jokes becuase they are as pathetic as you.....!!! How dare you make fun of cartersyard!!! You should be spanked and castratated but that my friend would be an ugly waste of time...

just like me writing this post,

i offer you help in a quote:

If you keep your mouth shut you will never put your foot in it. ~Austin O'Malley

Rolie, do me a favor and quit trying to be another carter. Just because you and carter share this unique bond doesnt mean you have to be an *** and disrespect me as well.

To answer your question, I do have photoshop.

And how can anyone hate a momma joke? They are priceless and should never die.

but rolie, this is all i will say to you. If you are going to form an opinion about if you should help me or not based on carters feelings or anyone elses, then dont even bother. I have ha no ill-will towards you in anyway whatsoever and here you are, calling me names and insulting me and for what?

If you truly want to help in the smallest way whatsoever, then do so by pming me. But if you want to be like carter and fuzzy(who is even less mature than i), and hate me and have no desire to help me, then dont. I have tried and all you guys do is ***** about asking.

Rolie- are you cheating on me??!! LOL... you should have mail tomorrow

i thought u wernt gonna send it to me lolz, i sensed some flakeyness maybe it was all in my hair though, iv'e lost my trust in a lot of people lately, i thought u were on the list for some reason lolz. Anyways enough of this gibberish, thnxz you saves me time in buying the upgrade lolz thanx, expect high res unis and upgrades after i learn how to use ps bicubic resampling and unsharp mask to make high res unis lolz, damnit iv'e never gonna retire

damn dodgers for losing, at least lakers won, damn toronto bluejays!

im not home right now..just checkin to see the posts..this is riduclous..

just yesterday golden suitcase was like, how many people hate me? 1 or 2?

you stupid flamin fruit popppppp..nobodddyy likes you!!!

your a beggar so hop off rolie,me and carter and everyone else...

be back later tonight..

But if you want to be like carter and fuzzy(who is even less mature than i), and hate me and have no desire to help me, then dont. I have tried and all you guys do is [naughty word] about asking.

yeah word..i'm immature..you jump in posts and beg like a little b.itch

download our mods and swet us behind our back bitc.h.***

and yeah, im immature..immature to read several posts from you in several threads about how you cry and beg and *****..

BEGGER@@!! lol...bi.t.ch

Rolie, do me a favor and quit trying to be another carter. Just because you and carter share this unique bond doesnt mean you have to be an *** and disrespect me as well.

To answer your question, I do have photoshop.

And how can anyone hate a momma joke? They are priceless and should never die.

but rolie, this is all i will say to you. If you are going to form an opinion about if you should help me or not based on carters feelings or anyone elses, then dont even bother. I have ha no ill-will towards you in anyway whatsoever and here you are, calling me names and insulting me and for what?

If you truly want to help in the smallest way whatsoever, then do so by pming me. But if you want to be like carter and fuzzy(who is even less mature than i), and hate me and have no desire to help me, then dont. I have tried and all you guys do is [naughty word] about asking.

my opinion is you should eat a fat oneE..

-

Fuzzy, that was by far the most unintelligent 4 posts I have ever read. Thank you for showing me that there was a good reason the short yellow buses were made.

If it makes you feel better, I will continue to download all your stuff even while you hate me :mrgreen: . Its the least I could do.

Note to board;

I know this is ridiculous and can be seen as immature(who cares), but you have to admit that fuzzys 4 posts were just ridiculously stupid.

You know what, fuzz's comments might be a little off topic or comical at times but that's fuzz. He never takes anything too seriously... The bottom line Golden is that he (fuzz) contributes... and you don't... so you should go. Be banished to Pennsylvania Dutch Country so you can chill with the Amish!

Your attitude and effort is summed up in your comments regarding how you have not even attempted to make uniforms yet. You whine and whine about no one showing you how, but two months have past and you haven't even made the smallest bit of progress. I can understand having problems making a uniform for the first time, but it isn't that difficult. TRY! PUT IN SOME EFFORT ON YOUR OWN AND YOU WILL NOT APPEAR AS A BEGGAR! Other first timers have come, read, tried, posted specific questions and have been answered. Consequently they are posting some fantastic uniforms now. Why should you be any different? If you did the same thing we wouldn't be having this discussion now. So instead of expecting rolie or someone else to hold your hand and make a uniform for you, try it on your own then come back and ask questions about any specific issues you are having. We all don't know eachother so the forums are all about appearances... you need to understand that for that is the reason that more and more people are now against you.

Just try...

Carter, how many times can you say the same thing? reading your words is like hearing the newest CREED song.

As for Fuzzy being comical, well you guys are allowed to have as bad a taste as you want. I for one, prefer stuff that can actually make someone older than 3 laugh.

As for being banned, well thats just dumb and chilidish. The fact that some people are annoyed that I dont try to learn and mod but I ask for help and have made 3 requests and that being the reason for banishment. please.

You would have to ban at least 100 members.

Carter, heres some advice for you. Learn to form your own opinions. Its funny that you and I were fine (YOU EVEN WROTE ME A PM) until fuzzy and backdraft expressed their annoyance and even brought up a situation to influence you to change your mind.

Same goes for you Fuzzy. You and I were fine until one day, you see Carter jump my back trying to get mad because I dont mod yet I ask for people to do some for me.

Again, you guys take things too personally. Accept you guys are wrong and that you are just a bunch of jerks. I have accepted that about you.

Again, if I am copying fuzz and fuzz is copying me, who is the original?

I despise you because of two things... 1) constant requests and rerequests 2) unwillingness to make an effort and do some work on your own. If other people dislike you for the same reason that's not my fault. However, that should tell you something about your character.

Are reading and understanding what we are writing? You should be banned not for making three requests, but because of your demeanour and constant whining and efforts to annoy. It's one thing to make requests... we all do it to some extent. Fuzz has asked for help, I have asked for things and so have many others. People just grow tired of hearing your repeated requests because we know that you will contribute as much as Babe Ruth. Furthermore, the fact that you are not trying to learn on your own is the biggest reason I don't like you because you whine and complain that no one is willing to teach you but you are really the one not making an effort.

As for our sense of humour, I apologize if it isn't as entertaining as mother jokes, but you have to realize we are adults now... your momma jokes ran sour after grade 7.

The bottom line is this... this controversy seems like it will never end and that's why you should be banned. Other disputes have come and gone... Fuzz/Kccitystar = resolved and Papi/Y2K = ignored. So when are you going to quit with the nonsense and grow up?

The Alternate 1944 Brooklyn Dodgers Uniform Will Be Uploaded Tonight!

So tell me this... I really want you to answer this... I want to see exactly how you are thinking.

Why should anyone take the time to teach you how to create a uniform when you have made no effort on your own?

It's a simple question that deserves to be answered.

Archived