Metrodome Complete

Pirate

It's done. One ad is not placed perfectly but I think we can deal. MauerPower supplied the baggy and a couple other ads. Thanks, keep studying. Enjoy when it is verified.

Metrodome

By: Pirate and MauerPower

A Couple Ads Thanks to MauerPower

Changes to Night:

All New Scoreboard Ads

All New Wall Ads

All New Retired Numbers

Added Baggy

Made Walls and Seats More Blue

...misc. other adjustments...

metrodome3.jpg

metrodome4.jpg

metrodome5.jpg

I am not getting to the field to play an exhibition game or the home run derby when choosing to play at Hubert Humphrey after installing this mod. The game shuts down(CTD) and I get a WinXP warning asking if I want to report to Microsoft.

I tried it numerous times with the same result. Is anyone else having this issue?

UPDATE:

Apparently, it is my MVP game install in general, because this HH mod worked fine on my Total Classics install. Also, I cant even get into a game or HR derby anymore in my MVP install with any stadium. Not sure what is going on, BUT IT IS NOT PIRATES MOD. Sorry for the confusion.

By the way, this mod looks awesome!

Hey Pirate, one thing that has been bugging me about HaloFans Angel Stadium is the 3 flags in CF are static and dont move. Is it possible to get them to wave like most of the other stadiums?

By the way, I re-installed my model.big file and all is well now with my MVP game.

ok, i'm sorry for accusing you of taking all those ads. i actually didn't download the mod because i'm at school now and i use a mac so i obviously can't play mvp. i only saw the screenshots and from a distance they looked like mine. however, looking at the shot of right field, it appears the "Twins" sign and the sign to the left both over the luxury boxes appear to be mine. also, what about the pennant banners? i'm sorry to be so anal, it's just that i put a lot of time in my mod. you obviously did a much better job recreating the ads, i only used photos whereas you appear to have made some ads from scratch, but i just want to clear any confusion up. i'm sorry for any false accusations.

Ummm, that is a pretty big pair of brass ones you have pal, to be accusing someone of Pirate's stature of copying your work.

The guy has put more stadiums into existence than anyone on this board, and you come in and brashly accuse him like this?? Without even asking first?

Again, bad move.

Evilselig, if you're so sorry then retract your review. You poor little child to make accusations like that and not even download the stadium... You are a jackass, or just stupid.

Why would I use your half-*** attempt at a stadium, the ads are lowrez and inaccurate. This didn't **** me off until you wrote a review in the downloads section if a mod can remove that review I would be pleased.

Evilselig, if you're so sorry then retract your review. You poor little child to make accusations like that and not even download the stadium... You are a jackass, or just stupid.

Why would I use your half-ass attempt at a stadium, the ads are lowrez and inaccurate. This didn't piss me off until you wrote a review in the downloads section if a mod can remove that review I would be pleased.

I removed it.

Archived