The Most Dominant Total Classic Team?

fuzzone

Im going to have to say the 1948 Indians. I have not lost a game with them yet.

What do you think is the most dominating classic teams in tc3?

:gape: :gape: You son of a :soap: :soap:

I'll take your '48 Indians and knock them around the next time I play you. I'll look for you later in the week.

55 dodgers were the winners of my all classic tournament-beating the 75 reds 4-3. The 65 Dodgers are also hard to beat under their current configuration because just about all of the starting 9 hit above .300-However I edited them in mvp edit and their batting averages after simming a season are very close to how they really did in 1965-remember the 60's were the decade of the pitcher-low era's, low batting averages and homer totals.

:gape: :gape: You son of a :soap: :soap:

I'll take your '48 Indians and knock them around the next time I play you. I'll look for you later in the week.

You'd better be careful. Fuzz might add Luis Rivas to the team and then you'd be in REAL trouble.... :D

man i dont know what it is about the twins, i just love them to death.

i just bought a twins poster, a twins jersey,a twins cap and santana for president pin off ebay and a luis rivas minature replica of him diving into second.

man, that's it.

im un-installling tc and going back to 2005. (kidding about that one, lol)

Haven't played a lot but my favorite is the '41 Yankees. Outfield of DiMaggio, Keller and Henrich, Dickey at cather, and best double play combination of all time in Rizzuto and Gordon. Had a *7* man starting rotation - the pitching was that deep. Atley Donald - one of the 7 - had the highest recorded fastball until Feller at 95 MPH. Even had a great closer - rare for this era - in Johnny Murphy (15 saves, 1.99 era). Only hole was first base with Johnny Sturm. I'm probably off topic but here's one more interesting thing about this team - Sturm (a .239 hitter spending his only year in the majors) led off every game in '41 series. Sounds like a LaRussa lineup - bat your worst player first and get him out of the way I guess (???).

Eck is defenity good. I was referring to some of the more unconventional lineups T.L. puts together sometimes. Casey Stengel was an absolute maniac in how he changed his lineups on a daily basis. There's a common thread here - these are all *good* teams. I think there's a method to their madness.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived