Yankees Custom Overlay

medric822

Is it good looking?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone! I have finally made one...

A YANKEES CUSTOM OVERLAY!

The isntructions are in the download section, and should be ready for download sometime today. Here's a sneak peak for those who are curious.

mvp200520051125054142399yq.png

Pritty good, Huh? I'll be making one like this for everyteam. And I'll even make custom ones for minor league teams, or anything! Just PM me your request.

uck, the Giants one is just awful The use of colors need to be more subtle, and once again, black on a dark color is NOT good. You should take some art classes or something. I thought the color gradient for the portion with STL and SF was good, why not use that for the rest of the bar? and once again, USE WHITE FONT!

for the Detroit Tigers, you can't even read the Tigers on Fox logo. And once again, the colors need to be more subtle. for the bar, use dark to darker color with white for the font or very light to light color with black font. The font and the background must have very distinct contrast or you won't be able to read it. For white to dark blue, this creates a problem in contrast. If you use white font, it won't show up on top. If you use black, it won't show up on bottom. That's why you need to use subtle gradients and not sharp color changes.

Archived