Hi-Res Astros CTS / Menu Screens.

AstroEric

This morning in the wee hours, I uploaded my first completed mod, even though it's not a big important one like the cyberfaces, portraits, rosters, or any of that. It doesn't make the game more accurate, just more pretty (to an Astros fan at least).

In the downloads section, please find five sets of hi-res 2x Houston Astros CTS and the four main menu screens, along with a pack of extra menu screens that provides a pic for Game Mods, Manage Rosters, etc.

I've been working on these for awhile, sadly, trying to figure out which pictures looked best. It's hard with MVP because most photographers don't take pictures where the focus of the picture is on the right, because in the Western world, it looks odd to us when action goes from left to right in photographs, movies, comic books, etc. I hope you all enjoy them. My advice is to look through them all and mix n' match your favorites.

Let me know what you think! If you guys like these, I might try to do more teams next season, if that Sportsline backdoor still works.

Extra Menus

CTS / Menus Regular Season 1

CTS / Menus Regular Season 2

CTS / Menus NLDS

CTS / Menus NLCS

CTS / Menus World Series

Thanks for reading,

--Eric

Mo,

I'll fix it up for you tonight. Would you mind if I cut the words across the top of the pic? They'd get lost in the horizontal bars of the game.

Here's the Beatles:

Meet.gif

Preston: I'll PM you later in the day about what we can do about pictures.

--Eric

Each download is a pack of pictures.

The Extras pack gives a menu screen for Game Modes, MVP Options, Manage Rosters, Network Games, EA Extras, and I think two more. I'm working form memory here.

The others are the four main menu screens, with a splash, license and CTS screen.

--Eric

I'll have to wait until the season restarts. I hadn't planned on doing any for other teams last season, and Sportsline's deleted all of their images.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks, Jogar! It's nice to have one's "work" complimented by someone who one admires.

--Eric

Archived