"I QUIT!"...

UncleMo

...is what I'll be forced into saying if I do not get help with this.

I know my files are compressed when importing and I double checked after importing that they are staying compressed.

I can swear that my index file says what it is supposed to say.

I just can't get this face to work by being 2x (256x256).

This is a generic face in which I've obtained full permission from jogar to use. Can someone try to import it/look at my files and see what in the world is wrong (with me).

I challenge you to 60 minute Iron Man I Quit Match to take place in Madison Square Garden January 4th and i ofcourse will put my million dollar belt on the line, but if i win -- you can never, EVER, show your face in my town again.

2x faces is a new thing or its been done before?

for generics, been done.

here is a print screen of me changing it back to 128x128. It works for 128x128 but does allow me to use any other .ord or .orl. Strange no? See how my fsh works now that I have it 128x128 but the face does not match up with the default bone structure? Que Paso? I even used an 05 face.

If I can't get this fixed I can't put out 2x generics for MVP MLB 06.

Update from my troubleshooting skills:

Well I thought you were able to change the orl and ord files but I have been unsuccessful. Since the fsh did not match up with the ord or orl of the default in the above screenshot (nor allow me to put jogar's ord/orl for the face he let me use-royce ring) I decided that maybe what is wrong is that I need to only use an fsh and ord/orl file made by EA. Well, the fsh matched up but the ord and orl would not match up.

Can anyone assist. Again, if I can't get newer ord's and orl's into the models.big to replace the generics, MVP MLB 2006 can not feature all new generics in 2x with portraits-I hate to say.

in my download, they are the same.

in the game, the g005 is the last white guy and g006 is the asian generic.

I was going to test them both because I noticed that the face goes with asian skin but I wanted it to go with a white skin tone (like it should have).

I challenge you to 60 minute Iron Man I Quit Match to take place in Madison Square Garden January 4th and i ofcourse will put my million dollar belt on the line, but if i win -- you can never, EVER, show your face in my town again.

tee hee - man, bustin out the million dollar man made me giggle like a wee school girl. dibiase owns me - but not as much as the ultimate warrior does.

for generics, been done.

here is a print screen of me changing it back to 128x128. It works for 128x128 but does allow me to use any other .ord or .orl. Strange no? See how my fsh works now that I have it 128x128 but the face does not match up with the default bone structure? Que Paso? I even used an 05 face.

If I can't get this fixed I can't put out 2x generics for MVP MLB 06.

WOAH! Uncle moe, are you doing pug faces now too?

is9ks.jpg

For the very few following this thread, Kraw sent me a PM saying that this is not going to be possible, getting other ords and orls to replace the generics.

New Generics for MVP 2006 is a project that is non existent now. Have a good weekend.

Archived